Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering...should we let Asmus know that it is spelled Morgul with a 'U'? Would hate to get packaging with it misspelled...unless that is 'intentional'?

:panic:

WOW!!! :horror

AMAZING job Asmus!!! :clap Looks like you guys totally nailed it!!!

Hope he looks this good in person :pray:

Wow... first time in my life I have an inkling of hope for 1/6 LotR. Say what you want about the old Sideshow ones, but you couldn't pay me to display them with my other 1/6 figures... they just make everything look like a toy instead of high end works of art.

That looks fantastic they really did a great job on him. wonder if darren from collectiblekitbash will stock this guy? considering he's one of if not the only uk seller to stock asmus beside's OSB doing the odd clothing set. If not i don't mind going direct through asmus.

To be fair they are how many years old now? standards have come a long way in a short time and those SSC's where for their part, part of that leap

lotr001-2.jpg

lotr001-3.jpg

BOUGHT!!!!! The only questions are when can I pre-order from Asmus and is that a hint that Eowyn is coming soon too? :monkey3

Looks like a fantastic start to what will hopefully be a long and successful line! :clap:clap:clap

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks fantastic they really did a great job on him. wonder if darren from collectiblekitbash will stock this guy? considering he's one of if not the only uk seller to stock asmus beside's OSB doing the odd clothing set. If not i don't mind going direct through asmus.

One Sixth Bruce will be stocking these as well, I saw a teaser on their FB page last week :D So the UK should be covered between OSB and CK.

I think that Eowyn is the Sideshow/Weta statue, am i right?

Are they allowed to advertise Weta's stuff, or do they have a close relationship? They did use the Weta helm of the Morgul Lord for reference after all.

Back