Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any tips on getting the belt off? I am about to replace bodies and not sure if there any way to take the belt off without tearing or cutting it. Thanks

Same problem here.. I bought the new body Asmus released years ago, and I got it stored as I don?t dare how to take it off without breaking it.

I just cut the belt and glue back after. You need to switch the bodies because the original is terrible. The armor is the cheapest you will ever feel. This figure really needs a re release with upgrades made to it!

I just cut the belt and glue back after. You need to switch the bodies because the original is terrible. The armor is the cheapest you will ever feel. This figure really needs a re release with upgrades made to it!

Agreed - I took the armor from the ACI (which is die cast) and the helmet from the Asmus to make my composite Witch King. I put it on a Phicen m-33 body with leg extenders. Maybe not screen accurate, but who cares? He?s a terrifying beast

Back