Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If free shipping holds out for these that's likely what I'll do as well... unless there is a big discount from retailers.

Anyone know which vendors take POs for Asmus?

BBTS and Cotswold Collectibles will have them. Toy Anxiety might put them up for PO now that they carry Asmus stuff as well but will most likey just might have them orderable when they come in stock. Alter Ego might have them. They don't usually carry DID stuff but they're carrying the DID (not)Skyfall figure so they may carry these LOTR figures as well

I like the treatment Asmus is giving this line. 20 planned figures with interlocking bases to create dios, they sound like they are really pulling out all the stops for this and I can't wait to see full reveal Monday! :clap

Asmus announced 20 planned figures? Nice!

Yeah, theres quite a bit of info anbout their plans with figures, bases, and what sounds like additional armor packs for army building, which is something I wish Sideshow would do with a couple of their lines. Check out the link C-Bob put up a few posts up.

486731_10151373705366968_1822194904_n.jpg

Another 1/4 , 1/6 comparison.

I blur the chain for our 1/6, because it wasn't done with the spikes then. But the final products will sure have the spikes!

Just 2 more days!

I think its $155 without shipping on our site.

FREE SHIP on site ends May 30th.

I'll bet the free shipping will ONLY be on IN STOCK items...so no free shipping on Witchking.

Back