Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Morgul Lord figure

Morgul. The Faramir of the Asmus line.

:slap

That had me laughing out loud. As for me I will wait for the full reveal to make my 1st judgement and then probably make a 2nd judgement once the production piece comes out and yet a 3rd when I see it person and in the end the only judgement I care about will be the 3rd one. :panic:

I was going to try and make this myself back in the day with the 12" Nazgul and the Witch King mask... glad to see this coming.

Finally some villains.

I might have to bite on this 1 and if they do Sauron i'd make pooopies.

images

:monkey3

I never ended up completing the "Sideshow Fellowship", but I didn't dump the ones I have, so now maybe I can make a shelf of it now.

I have Aragorn, Legolas, Frodo and Sam, Gandalf, Faramir (yes) and Boromir... and the Gimli bash we all did long ago. And an unfinished Ringwraith.

Definitely would like to see Saruman and Gothmog (dreaming I know).

I love LOTR, but didn't get into 1/6 collecting until recently. I would love to have a Fellowship, and a few others(Sauron, Witch King of Angmar, Balrog, Uruk Hai) So if these look good, I will def be onboard.

For me personally, I would like the fellowship completed, of course. But I also have some dream figures in mind:

Prologue Gondorian Soldier
Prologue Elven Warrior
Uruk-hai
Helm's Deep Uruk Captain
Mordor Orc (Shagrat perhaps?)
Moria Orc/Goblin
Gondorian Soldier
Rohirrim

These are all 'MINOR' characters, yes, but the possibilities could be endless with decently sculpted armors, etc. The Armor of Middle-earth line announced by Asmus is a fan-boys dream!!

For me personally, I would like the fellowship completed, of course. But I also have some dream figures in mind:

Prologue Gondorian Soldier
Prologue Elven Warrior
Uruk-hai
Helm's Deep Uruk Captain
Mordor Orc (Shagrat perhaps?)
Moria Orc/Goblin
Gondorian Soldier
Rohirrim

These are all 'MINOR' characters, yes, but the possibilities could be endless with decently sculpted armors, etc. The Armor of Middle-earth line announced by Asmus is a fan-boys dream!!

I 100% agree with this, LOTR army building before revisiting the same old characters would be awesome!

Looks great. First post should be updated with the addition of the first teaser of the arm

317452_10151345142866968_795361712_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Let's move the conversation here.

Looks pretty awesome to me. It's about time we got some baddies to fight on our shelves. :yess:

*subscribed*

Back