Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So long as it is about an inch taller than standard 12 inchers...I think it will scale well. I have heard that it will be 13.75" tall...but that likely INCLUDES the helm...

Agree with EVILFACE...need a pic with it next to a regular...like Gandalf, Legolas, or some other 12-incher.

I would also assume that they are using a STANDARD body...so how do they extend HEIGHT anyway? Would they use some sort of boot adapter or something?

WOW. This looks great!!! I hope we will be able to get these in the US. Im very excited about this line now, well done!

I think that Eowyn is the Sideshow/Weta statue, am i right?

Are they allowed to advertise Weta's stuff, or do they have a close relationship? They did use the Weta helm of the Morgul Lord for reference after all.

It is as far as I can tell.

I don't know. I'd venture to say no to be honest. That's not their product

That's between them and Weta. Who cares?..

Well, there is an issue to be honest. I don't believe they can use another companies product and the spelling of the name is wrong. These kinds of things get my spidey senses up.

I think that Eowyn is the Sideshow/Weta statue, am i right?

Are they allowed to advertise Weta's stuff, or do they have a close relationship? They did use the Weta helm of the Morgul Lord for reference after all.

I think Asmus posted that one of their guys was on the Weta team who created the props for these movies and they are working closely with them on this project. You can probably find the post in the other thread. Looking forward to this, and more!

They said one of their guys used to work at Weta. I'm trying to find out now if its ok. Once, I know one way or the other those photos with the statue may go.

This looks really good... definite purchase, just need to figure out the cheapest option for us US based collectors.

It is as far as I can tell.

I don't know. I'd venture to say no to be honest. That's not their product

Well, there is an issue to be honest. I don't believe they can use another companies product and the spelling of the name is wrong. These kinds of things get my spidey senses up.

By all means, be honest with us.

I'm sorta in the same boat as Josh on this...when i saw the mispelling of the name and the Sideshow/WETA statue in the imagery, I got a little worried...hopefully Asmus did right by Weta and have permission...and hoping they fix the mispelling nitpick.

Either way...I think this will be a purchase for my collection!

Back