Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to hear some feedback on this. The hair detail is still a work in progress.

LKbvFL.jpg

qsKD6T.jpg

Do like. I'm not all in on this line, but am definitely going to grab Legolas and love what you've done here. I'm not great on details, more of a like it or dont, but it's awesome that you're improving based on what the folks who are detail oriented are saying. Keep up the good work. :clap

Looks amazing Mike! Very excited for this release! Saw your sculpt without knowing it was for Asmus and thought "well when I get the Asmus figure ill get that sculpt because its spot on and can't be beat" haha.

That's what I thought too, haha!

This looks great.

Looks amazing Mike! Very excited for this release! Saw your sculpt without knowing it was for Asmus and thought "well when I get the Asmus figure ill get that sculpt because its spot on and can't be beat" haha.

Do like. I'm not all in on this line, but am definitely going to grab Legolas and love what you've done here. I'm not great on details, more of a like it or dont, but it's awesome that you're improving based on what the folks who are detail oriented are saying. Keep up the good work. :clap

That's what I thought too, haha!

This looks great.

Thanks guys. I appreciate you taking the time to post and give good feedback.

I think it looks pretty good. About the only thing I see that could be altered is the brow is still too arched. His brows are almost straight with just the slightest arch. Are you the sculptor working on Aragorn?

I think it looks pretty good. About the only thing I see that could be altered is the brow is still too arched. His brows are almost straight with just the slightest arch. Are you the sculptor working on Aragorn?

ok, thanks. Will look at the brows again. I am not the sculptor of Aragorn.

Agreed on the eyebrows

Would love to hear some feedback on this. The hair detail is still a work in progress.

LKbvFL.jpg

qsKD6T.jpg

Really shaping up nicely. Love the intense stare look.

I see that the hair will be restrictive is my only issue. But that is the nature of the character... until we can get to real hair.

He looks great!
As Asmus seems very receptive to customer suggestions, I think Legolas has the ideal hairstyle to try something innovative already tried with smaller figures like Bandai Myth Cloths (I collect this stuff too).
They have solved the problem of limited articulation of the hair on the chest of the figure using ball jointed pieces:
adnLaZox.jpg

abjgNdHU.jpg

Maybe a small balljoint behind Legolas ear?

Back