Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome start Asmus!
I agree with the above comments, I think the most work needs to be done around the eyes and brow.
As it is, it looks more elven than Bloom-ish. :wink1:

I don't want "real" hair on him. It would be hard to do with his braids and style. It would just make it too dolly like.

His nose doesn't need to be widened, just maybe tuck up the columella a bit.

I agree with the eyes being off a bit. Either the brows or the eye shape.

Looks pretty good for a first try!

I think what we all mean with the nose is the top of the bridge seems pinched too narrow relative to the much wider bottom of the nose. A more gradual tapering would be better, which would be accomplished with a slightly wider bridge just below between the eyes.

But yes, eye shape and brow area need the most work. But its very close overall.

Another strong start, Asmus! Agree with all points above - eyebrows a bit more leveled, eyes less oval/more straightened, Also the bottom of the nose may be a bit to sharp and long on the vertical.
BTW, Wor-Gar - nice pic! Who is she?!

012 (800x794) copy.jpg

Did some modification with Photoshop to show the artist.
is this better?

Dose look better. Head doesn't look as thin either. Much closer now than when it started.

Much better ! Thats what we meant. Great start !
(and please keep the door open for rooted hair ;)

Its the perfect character for rooted hair. I was just checking out my Gf's old barbies in the depths of the storage box, and its definitely something that could work for Legolas and most elves convincingly

Back