Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen your other work (well maybe I have seen it but didn't know it was yours) but based on Legolas I would say I'd be more than happy to find out you were sculpting more Lord of the Rings for Asmus. You have done a fantastic job and its nice to know that someone that is a member on these boards is working on the figures I am buying.

I haven't seen your other work (well maybe I have seen it but didn't know it was yours) but based on Legolas I would say I'd be more than happy to find out you were sculpting more Lord of the Rings for Asmus. You have done a fantastic job and its nice to know that someone that is a member on these boards is working on the figures I am buying.

Thanks guys. Seriously appreciate all the nice comments about the sculpt. I would be happy to do more if asked.

Yeah really Bravo Mike! I really like Asmus's figures but I feel some of their sculpts lack, with your help Legolas will be an instant buy for me!

It's nice but not there yet. Continue to refine it. Remember, Toybiz had access to digital scans of Orlando Bloom. I know it's hard but you have to surpass that.

wow -that is looking very nice indeed! Good to see Legolas being done, and that you've made amendments based on the feedback provided. Definitely looks much more like Legolas now, than the first picture. Cannot wait to see more.

I say do it all in one. Maybe skip the Mirkwood "armor" one because that would be a whole different outfit. For Lord of the Rings all you would need extra from a pre-Lothlorien set is an extra bow, Rohan armor and sword and the cloak.

Plus by throwing in those few extras you might have some people by multiples to display in different ways.

Already thinking of removing the sausage hair from behind the ears, then popping in some real hair rooted goodness. Well done on the face asmus its brilliant :)

Check those eyes.

968full-evangeline-lilly.jpg

Fuuuuuuu**

Looks good but the final decision will be made after painting.

Back