Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. This fig has been out for a while - plenty of in hand pics - and my fig anyway has a mix of white/blonde hair. It tends more to the yellow side. *Shrug* I'm not a painter but if it mattered to me that much I'd either do a light wash with white or something; or shell out for a rooted hair job $$$$

As is he looks great on the shelf - amazing costume. Plus I've seen figs with a bow that got ONE arrow to go with; and ASMUS didn't cheap out there u get knives AND a full quiver of arrows. All beautifully painted.

Finally buy one online...can?t wait to unbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

anyone knows if Legolas is being restocked in the future as well or maybe a new figure version is in development?

Would be nice to know before I decide to purchase secondhand for a high price.

Thanks!

I would bet on it. May be a year or two out but there will be more legolas for sure!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I would bet on it. May be a year or two out but there will be more legolas for sure!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Cool, I am not in rush and I can wait a year or two without any problem! :) I want all members of fellowship the most and if there will be Sauron and Witch-King released sometimes in the future as well, that would be even better.

I've heard that some people have seen evidence of Asmus confirming they are working on a rooted Legolas? Is this true? I don't want to have to scroll through all 120 pages to see :lol

Love the sculpt of their current Legolas but cannot commit to buy with the sculpted hair. Those custom jobs just take him to the next level!

Back