Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0725pa.jpg

LOL Alice...

JK...the muscle body looks good on him. Can't wait until the new headsculpt. I just need to figure out how to get a Punisher symbol to scale and on a bullet proof vest.

LOL Alice...

JK...the muscle body looks good on him. Can't wait until the new headsculpt. I just need to figure out how to get a Punisher symbol to scale and on a bullet proof vest.

laugh at his name all you want.. you won't be laughing when you're alone with him in an alleyway!!! :lol

Yeah, I'll need to PM Evilface for decals soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1W_Xfu3xQ

For anyone interested in what this figure looks like on a muscle body. I don't collect anymore but I still found it satifying to make and it looks awesome. I recomend it.

Meh, it's a waste of $$$ when you consider how much is covered up. Plus, you wind up destroying it, or the headsclupt in the process getting the head to work.

get mine tuesday for cap to have back up ..I might buy him a longsleeve shirt and more guns n ammo but like to keep everyone as they arrive minty...hope your hands ok dcflake oww!

Meh, it's a waste of $$$ when you consider how much is covered up. Plus, you wind up destroying it, or the headsclupt in the process getting the head to work.

Fair enough if you think it's a waste, I really like how it looks, but I didnt destroy the body or the head. Both can still be used on any other body. I feared I would but im really pleased i was able to remove the neck so easily. Plus the heads go cheap enough on eBay I would have just bought another if the head was destroyed.

Fair enough if you think it's a waste, I really like how it looks, but I didnt destroy the body or the head. Both can still be used on any other body. I feared I would but im really pleased i was able to remove the neck so easily. Plus the heads go cheap enough on eBay I would have just bought another if the head was destroyed.

Or, you could've bought the Cap body which doesn't have a sculpted neck. :lol

I got my punisher today and here are some marvel team up pics..These art figure's are pretty bad ass gonna have to pick up bruce willis next from them.....:rock:rock:rock

Very cool! Congrats of getting him. Mine had an unfortunate fight which he lost against Sammy "Evil Cat" Kittypet! Luckily The Punisher got away unscathed. Punisher is now put away until a proper display case can be acquired! Apparently Sammy "Evil Cat" Kittypet has learned how to open shut doors! :lol

Broke down. Ordered.

One of the best $100 purchases you can make in this hobby in this day of skyrocketing collectible figures. What is weird is I did a Google search today to find art-figures website address and when it comes back with the search it reads Enterbay - Art Figures as the Heading of the Google result:dunno

Anyway, I have (almost two) representations now. Waiting on a few pieces and Ski's sculpt to complete the second.

Avenger002.jpg

One of the best $100 purchases you can make in this hobby in this day of skyrocketing collectible figures. What is weird is I did a Google search today to find art-figures website address and when it comes back with the search it reads Enterbay - Art Figures as the Heading of the Google result:dunno

Anyway, I have (almost two) representations now. Waiting on a few pieces and Ski's sculpt to complete the second.

Avenger002.jpg

I have my extra Capt body that Im going to try and swap over to see how it looks. Most definitely going to cut the neck down. Sporting serious giraffe.

And for a $100 no kidding.

I cut mine down just now actually. Looks much, much better. Knew it needed it from the start I was just lazy until today.

I really love this figure.

Ok. I have tried to ignore it also. Took off just a bit and it does look much better. Also, it only took really 10 minutes, if that.

Avenger011.jpg

Avenger010.jpg

Avenger009.jpg

Back