Action Figure LIMTOYS: 005 Ishmail and Ahab Double Phantom Figure Set 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you are LIM toys cool ,

Yeah orderd this set in Jan of 2019 from this seller and I have yet to get it. There is no deposit .

https://www.gijoeelite.com/D-PACK-Tiger-Stripe-ST-Edition-Figure-Set

I was wondering if you are still making them and if so do you know of a retailer who is selling them.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It appears to me you were put on their wait list but LIM004 has been out of production for a while now, unless they have some extra copies comming from another retailer then you'll likely never recieve this.

So glad this thread is here, it's the only one where I've actually seen in hand pics of Limtoys products. I'm impressed too, the quality matches the promo figures and that is great to see.

are there any generic gloved hand out there that i can replace the pleather ones with? the original couldnt fit the hand so i used a 3rd party glove but i think it has gone bad by now. dont want to spend too much for the limtoys gloved hands even if i can find one.

are there any generic gloved hand out there that i can replace the pleather ones with? the original couldnt fit the hand so i used a 3rd party glove but i think it has gone bad by now. dont want to spend too much for the limtoys gloved hands even if i can find one.
I think Damtoys has a lot of black gloves that are very similar to these (may need to modify a bit). The ones that came their Crews saw gunner figure in particular.

Back