Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you forgot to do the right side of his head!!!

68565.jpg

:lol:monkey3

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THV2D3-GS1Q[/ame] JUST ORDERED :yess: A good review i saw and thought i'd share

Punisher Arrived today! Putting him together now, hopefully some pics will come tonight. As it is my first 1/6th, it is taking me a bit to figure everything out! :lol

I really likes this movie better than the last one but this Punisher figure doesn't look as good as their last one. I thought their first Punisher didn't look all that accurate to the actor but once I had it in hand, it was much more apparent how close they actually got. Anyone have both and can say whether or not this one is the same? Maybe it's just not very photogenic.

I really likes this movie better than the last one but this Punisher figure doesn't look as good as their last one. I thought their first Punisher didn't look all that accurate to the actor but once I had it in hand, it was much more apparent how close they actually got. Anyone have both and can say whether or not this one is the same? Maybe it's just not very photogenic.

It's about 75% and definitely a better Jane than anything out there at the moment (including that wannabe Burn Notice Michael peeps keep trying to pass off as Jane). And even still, it's a perfect, inexpensive base for a custom head when one comes down the pipe that actually looks like Jane.

As for Saves, anybody who doesn't think that looks like Stevenson, needs to have their ____ing eyes examined. :lol

Your right the Ray Saves Punisher is a Very good likeness, I just watched saved to days ago. Blown away how good that figure is and now wished I had gotten him.

Just under a quarter of an inch, and I did it with a utility cutter. Be careful, the plastic is brittle.:wave

It's about 75% and definitely a better Jane than anything out there at the moment (including that wannabe Burn Notice Michael peeps keep trying to pass off as Jane). And even still, it's a perfect, inexpensive base for a custom head when one comes down the pipe that actually looks like Jane.

As for Saves, anybody who doesn't think that looks like Stevenson, needs to have their ____ing eyes examined. :lol

Thanks Nam. I'll have to give it some thought. SSCs just sent like 4-5 Star Wars notices so this puppy might be a pass for now.

And I agree, that Stevenson sculpt is saweet! So glad I picked that one up. Outfitted him with some extra MP-5's!

Thanks Nam. I'll have to give it some thought. SSCs just sent like 4-5 Star Wars notices so this puppy might be a pass for now.

And I agree, that Stevenson sculpt is saweet! So glad I picked that one up. Outfitted him with some extra MP-5's!

Check out Ski's sculpt above. I'd put the Star Wars figures on hold and nab an Avenger before he shoots up to HT prices like Saves did. With a head that actually looks like Jane now, I don't see him hanging around much longer. Especially at $109.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1W_Xfu3xQ[/ame]

For anyone interested in what this figure looks like on a muscle body. I don't collect anymore but I still found it satifying to make and it looks awesome. I recomend it.

Back