Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Avenger figure the other day and finally got a chance to work on him. I did a torso swap with HT Capt but kept the original legs. Also did a fabric wrap on the torso to thicken him up a bit. I found the swap made the torso longer then standard figures which I really like. Always felt the proportions of these figures cheats the torso. Head plug is pulled but for now the head is sitting inside the torso. Ill make it permanent later. I'm really liking this figure.

punisher2.jpg

Dramatic photo

punisher.jpg

Damn dude. That is sick. Great posing and camera work.:thud:

My first ever kitbash.

Body: ACI Andrew muscle body
Head: T.Becker in Plainclothes alternate sculpt
Shirt/Pants, right holster: Art Figures Avenger
Left Holster: Art Figures Seal
Boots: ACI Army boots black.

dscn0263ao.jpg

dscn0265u.jpg

dscn0295w.jpg

dscn0269tt.jpg

dscn0281r.jpg

dscn0282z.jpg

Last edited:
I have it, but didn't try putting it on yet. Could be that the muscle body will be too big for it and I like this look more where I can show his arms.

Besides, this is the Punisher I had in mind:

78868-134431-punisher_super.jpg

@Humanu - The kitbash looks really good and I too prefer the look without the trench. I also like that ACI body. The wrist joints they have are superb and are camoflauged very well. Will the head push any further down on the neck? Overall a really great bash.

Where did you get the stand?

Will the head push any further down on the neck?

After I made the first set of pictures I trimmed the head a bit to push the head further down. The third picture (that I added later) was made with the new mod.

Thing is, after I cut the neck from the Sebastian Koch sculpt I inserted and glued the part I cut into the head to fill the empty space and, simultaneously, to recreate an adapter for the peg which worked out great. The head is not as stable as if it had a real adapter, but it doesn't fall off on its own either. I'm still experimenting, cutting and widening until I'm happy with its position.

But yah, without the inserted and improvised adapter it can go a lot lower.

Where did you get the stand?

I took an extra stand I had from t-800, printed out the design and the name tag and just glued them on. The interaction of glue and paper even produced a shadowy/metallic shade on the letters, lol.

Just order this bad boy!!For the price look like a realy cool figure..Does it comme with extra hands??????

Umm,... this is a kitbash made of parts from the Avenger figure. The body, head and boots are separate.

The ACI Andrew body does come with extra hands, yes.

aci-body-1-1-1.jpg

To me the Punisher just isn't the Punisher without trench coat.

To me that's more "iconic"

But that's just my personal preference :)

I will defnitey get another one of these trench coats for neo or nick fury or blade or some other project ..very nice trench with wire and spots for guns and ammo everywhere ,worth picking one up..

^^^OK, I won't ever make fun of Alice again....

Where did you get the duffle bag from?

On a side note...I finally went aheadand sliced off some of his neck. Looks significantly better!

Got this yesterday. Very pleased with the quality overall. Swapped out the head for the Z one. Can't wait for Skiman's though. Apparently either I misplaced it, or it didn't come with the flip down eye piece cover for the rear part of the scope :/

Back