Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts (Sick and Regular) by HANOUMAN!

Yesp, that figure makes all of this possible. Without that figure coming out, I wouldn't have even tried to get this off the ground. Its the outfits that are holding us back from mor Arkham sculpts/figures really. Well, all of us except Seb anyway :lol

Yesp, that figure makes all of this possible. Without that figure coming out, I wouldn't have even tried to get this off the ground. Its the outfits that are holding us back from mor Arkham sculpts/figures really. Well, all of us except Seb anyway :lol

Ah that explains it...I wasn't even aware of the existence of that figure before you linked it ;) lol

Should be nice & cheap now...sub £100 for an unpainted head & body sounds perfect to me ;)

That said I might still try my hand at some tailoring in the future see if I can't turn out my own suit & give him a different look...this customising is going to be fun me thinks :)

Neil

Sorry Brant. Regular version for me please.

just a idea what are the chances of a ra's al ghul

This is outstandingly tempting.

just a idea what are the chances of a ra's al ghul

What are the chances of a Ra's Al Ghul outfit being made? :lol

But seriously, I would take ANYONE from the Arkham games if outfits were available at a non-Kato price. That BBK Clown is making this possible. If they make more Arkham characters, then I'm all up for those! But the outfits in the game are so complex! Even Hugo Strange would be hard to pull off at the moment.

This is outstandingly tempting.

Do it Mike! You know you want to!

I'd love a regular head count me in

But seriously, I would take ANYONE from the Arkham games if outfits were available at a non-Kato price.

Same! But Joker was at the top of my list, so I am really happy this is happening :hi5:

Yeah, Joker key to both games. He of course was a HUGE selling point of Arkahm Asylum, but he really stole the show in Arkham City.

We've got quite a few takers for regular sculpts so far, but why the lack of Sick sculpts guys? Even Hano himself said the Sick version will be the best one :monkey3

hey just quick question
of course with a neck ?

and what kind of expression you want ? closed mouth ? or with the teeth ?
i'm starting to search reference material, if you have some ;)

We've got quite a few takers for regular sculpts so far, but why the lack of Sick sculpts guys? Even Hano himself said the Sick version will be the best one :monkey3

My guess would be that the design of it just doesn't resonate as well as the regular version with people. Most aren't going to be getting 2 joker figures, so why not get the one that IS Joker to them rather then a sickly version with stuff all over his face.

As far as the expression I think something with the teeth would be fun, but I'll let others weight in on that :p

i want the sicken version buttmunch.

I'd say with neck is probably best. I don't think anyone is putting him on muscle body. As for the expression, maybe something more happy and cheerful for the regular head and something more pissed off and angry for the sick one? :dunno

I'll look into getting shots of the character trophies. They are by far the best reference material since you can literally look at them from all sides.

Yes, creepy smile or full blown smile for regular and angry/darker look for sick. I think that fits his moods in the game nicely.

I like all the details here but not that expression.
I will go with a smile expression, hey it's the joker right.
I might try real hair for mine!

joker.jpg

That looks like the un-used Sick Joker that they used in the Arkham City Announcement trailer. Its somewhere between Sick Joker in AC and Regular Joker.

And Seb, I think real hair on the Sick Joker would look amazing because of it being patchy! Can't wait to see what you do with these!

So it seems most want a smile for Regular Joker. And perhaps more menacing for Sick Joker? I'm I getting that right guys? Hano did want to know if we wanted teeth or not. What say you?

I'll see if I can get some Character Trophy shots in the next day or two.

here are a few pics of sick joker

Joker.png

batmanarkhamcity_272_jkr1.jpg

Back