Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Only 1 REGULAR spot left!

Payment sent!

The weathering really brings out that suit. Once the Hanouman sculpt is on there it will be incredible.

Full or jus deposit?

i have send the deposit to buttmunch

and confirm for urascal

awesome elvis as always i,m impatient to see the final result
i'll post some final pics tommorow
i'll have to made better pics with good light not like the wip one ;)

I thought the lighting was good in the WIP pics! :lol Can't!

Seb, that outift turned out AMAZING! I love it! As did the repaint. That actually makes for a decent generic Joker head! Not a good Arkham version, but not bad in general. Is amazing what good paint can do to a crappy sculpt! :lol

And I've updated the paid list as far as Hano has confirmed, so if you're not marked down as paid yet don't worry. Since the money goes to Hano and not me, I have to hear from him who really has paid. Not that I think anyone here would lie about something like that, but it never hurts to cover all the bases.

Re: Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! REGULAR list FULL!

Just sent my deposit over so should be with Hanouman anytime soon :)

Hope all is ok?

Thanks again for all the hard work this is going to be so sweet :)

Neil

How much was total shipped? I know its $50 for the sculpt and I could have sworn that it's $10 shipping but not for sure. Let me know and I'll send the full payment.

Deposit sent over.

How much was total shipped? I know its $50 for the sculpt and I could have sworn that it's $10 shipping but not for sure. Let me know and I'll send the full payment.

Yeah not sure about that? I sent $51 to cover a little of the fees. Wasn't sure if shipping was in that price or?

Shipping is not in that price, nor should anyone be paying for it yet. Payments for shipping will come when these are ready to ship.

Where are those pics at Hano?

And if you could send me the next round of people who have paid, I'll update the list as well. :)

Check out the awesome Black and White promo pic images I was able to get Evilface to make into a stand decal!

DSC_0871.jpg

There is also the standard Arkham City logo if that is more your thing. Nothing finishes off a great custom like a custom stand! :D

Check out the awesome Black and White promo pic images I was able to get Evilface to make into a stand decal!

DSC_0871.jpg

There is also the standard Arkham City logo if that is more your thing. Nothing finishes off a great custom like a custom stand! :D

I already ordered one. :rotfl Great design. :rock

:lol He moaned when I told him what I wanted. Glad to see he'll get a few more customers on Joker at least to make up for all of the R&D on them. I ordered a second one afterwards remembering I'd need one for the other Joker too :D

But I'd just loved that Black and White promo they did with Arkham and really wanted to use that in the stand, so I was thrilled when he was finally able to get it done! I almost gave up and went with the standard AC logo. Glad I toughed it out!

:lol He moaned when I told him what I wanted. Glad to see he'll get a few more customers on Joker at least to make up for all of the R&D on them. I ordered a second one afterwards remembering I'd need one for the other Joker too :D

But I'd just loved that Black and White promo they did with Arkham and really wanted to use that in the stand, so I was thrilled when he was finally able to get it done! I almost gave up and went with the standard AC logo. Glad I toughed it out!

Me too! Now I get a super sweet stand decal as well! I'm sure I won't be the only one either...

Still no update on the sculpt?! The wait is killing me :p

Say, how about those pics? :stick

Back