Angel Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm. I suppose. Guess I can also do the same for Faith... although that one's just the Reg. I'm fine with that. Though her knife in the EX is sweet!

Don't worry, the Regular Faith is just as good as the ex in my opinion. I have the ex and the knife is laying beside the statue. I really need to put it away. She just looks much better with the crossbow.

Angel has a great chance of converting with the ex, so you should definitely get on it now before the line gets too long.

Don't worry, the Regular Faith is just as good as the ex in my opinion. I have the ex and the knife is laying beside the statue. I really need to put it away. She just looks much better with the crossbow.

Angel has a great chance of converting with the ex, so you should definitely get on it now before the line gets too long.

You can put it away at my place, I promise I'll watch it for you :rotfl

And yeah, I'm gonna get on the wait list. Just waiting for my new debit card!! How it can take this freaking long is beyond me. :impatient:

You really need to BG, you know what happened to my crossbow that was lying around... :slap

And yeah, I'm gonna get on the wait list. Just waiting for my new debit card!! How it can take this freaking long is beyond me. :impatient:

Great timing! Got my debit card today and I'm officially wait-listed for Angel EX. Let's hope it converts!! :D

Now to get Faith somehow... something tells me my chances of converting from Sideshow won't be as good as Angel's. Hmm.

Great timing! Got my debit card today and I'm officially wait-listed for Angel EX. Let's hope it converts!! :D

Now to get Faith somehow... something tells me my chances of converting from Sideshow won't be as good as Angel's. Hmm.

Like BG was saying, I'm confident that it will. It wasn't a quick 'sell out' and jumping on it now should only help your chances. I'll definitely looking forward to this one myself. It doesn't get any better than Angel. :rock

I disagree; it does. Naked Angel :lol

Anywho, the most annoying part of this whole thing? Checking my email every 15 mins to see if mine converted :impatient::gah:

Wont happen that soon I reckon. Probably not till closer to the shipping date. So just relax, be patient, put it to the back of your mind and let it happen when it's meant to. Otherwise, you will drive yourself crazy.

I know, I know. Just a bit anxious. This is not only my first order from Sideshow, but my first wait list, too. lol. So yeah, I know I'll have to wait but blargh! :p

If it was Faith, I'd say be worried....But Angel took a while to sell out, so I don't think the demand is quite there, surprising.

Yeah, here's hoping. As I said in another post, I found some Faith's on eBay... albeit the Reg. edition. Better than no Faith, I suppose.

Edit: just saw your post in the other thread. Yeah, I'll love the reg once I have it, I'm sure lol.

Yeah, here's hoping. As I said in another post, I found some Faith's on eBay... albeit the Reg. edition. Better than no Faith, I suppose.

Edit: just saw your post in the other thread. Yeah, I'll love the reg once I have it, I'm sure lol.

Very true. It's definitely better than no Faith. :lecture

Did you order Spike yet? (Or plan to?)

Nah. Not a big Spike fan. Like I said, Faith, Angel, and Buffy are it for me. And I'm only getting Buffy for completists sake cause the hair on that thing just irks me. But can't have a Buffy collection with no Buffy! lol

Yeah, the hair on the Buffy isn't the best, but it does look great on the shelf though. I can't wait for the Angel, Buffy and Angel were always my fave characters from the show.

Yeah, the hair on the Buffy isn't the best, but it does look great on the shelf though. I can't wait for the Angel, Buffy and Angel were always my fave characters from the show.

Definitely! And I'm totally team Bangel. Screw team Spuffy. Blech.

Oh give me Spuffy any old day....:D

tumblr_lgfyrbel9a1qgbabho1_500.gif

Or Spangel. I'm not fussy. :lol:

tumblr_lqwpxy29Jo1qg2ozk.gif

Oh I'd go for both. :lol: Although I am a tad more partial to Spangel.

img
9601hs.gif

Last edited:
I see no reason they can't share, like in this pic ;)

However, I would prefer Angel/Spike/Xander or Angel/Spike/Willow. But for some reason don't like the idea of Spike/Angel/Willow/Xander...

It's that whole like-siblings thing. It would hint of the incest taboo. Just... wrong. That's actually what makes the Angel/Spike thing so kinky to me too rather than gender. That's like, grandfather and grandson.

Back to the statue, I have to say I am still not feeling it. Something about it is just meh to me. I ordered it half on reward points tho so it doesn't sting so much.

Back