Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad. I enjoyed S1 unlike most, but S2 wasn't good. Unlike DD, it's like all the S2 Defender stories have to go deeper into character, but that only makes it boring. Going for the "ripped from his parents and it's hard to comprehend" angle, they just made him too whiny. It did not work for the mainstream. While I do think expectations were too high for stunts, it did seem odd to have the Iron Fist go backwards in regards to skill and discipline when coming back to New York. Who knows if they will ever resolve the missing K'un-Lun plot.

Nobody will miss this disaster of a show, like the poster above I actually liked parts of season 1 better then all of season 2. What a train wreck, failed casting, terrible acting by the lead, terrible writing. Season 2 made no ****ing sense at all, then that ending... holy **** ..I knew it would get cancelled soon after that, it’s like they made a joke of it all. Lol it’s the stupidest most bizarre ending to a show I’ve ever seen. Total wtf moment especially how it totally feels tacked on with no connection to what happens before it.. if you thought the ending of Luke cage season 2 was strange this one really tops the cake. If you plan on watching any of season 2 just skip to the final episode..it’s all bad, really really bad.

The only time Danny (insert actors name here) is bareable is when he is paired with Luke cage as a side character, those actors work well together but otherwise his acting talents arent worthy to lead any show let alone his own ever again..when all the side characters overshadow your lead in talent alone, you got major issues lol

Back