Marvel's Iron Fist: The Netflix Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still the most interesting story of the Netflix characters. I thought the outrage was a little over done with Season 1. Once you get the SJW train going...

First season of IF did nothing to win me over or even to continue with the show after 3 eps. The acting and fight choreography were so awful I'd rather watch Wilford Brimley explain what diabeetus is to 4 year olds.

Still the most interesting story of the Netflix characters. I thought the outrage was a little over done with Season 1. Once you get the SJW train going...

I don't think it had anything to do with SJW.... they just picked the absolute worst, whiny and puny actor for the role.

If they got a white guy who could act, looked/acted a bit more mature and actually had a good body and could do some stunts then it wouldn't have been an issue. I mean the story and direction were still bad... but the actor was definitely the worst part imo. I didn't enjoy him in Defenders either.

I don't think it had anything to do with SJW.... they just picked the absolute worst, whiny and puny actor for the role.

If they got a white guy who could act, looked/acted a bit more mature and actually had a good body and could do some stunts then it wouldn't have been an issue. I mean the story and direction were still bad... but the actor was definitely the worst part imo. I didn't enjoy him in Defenders either.

He was the worst part of Defenders

Not sure what else he could do. Written and directed that way. He's the kid of the group, but probably the part no one likes is more of a whiny, attitude kid instead of being directed as being more optimistic and spunky like MCU Spidey. But Marvel Netflix is more of a serious tone. Defenders was a miss, so maybe we see a better IF in LC2.

This show got a season 2? Was season 1 as **** as the trailers looked or was it a good show?

I feel for Finn at OZ Comicon Sydney i didn't see him sign one autograph. The flash and arrow starts had lines all day

For me the worst part was the boring, meandering story that seemed more focused on corporate boardroom meetings and Danny's romance with a karate instructor than actual superhero stuff. It doesn't help that The Hand is a fairly boring villain.

Did anyone see the new trailer? Ironfist gets his mask finally! i need that figure lol.

heres some screengrab:

b9d0a20bb26ae906ecd50b0d0e43d639.png

6c1b5cb747a441b83f9fb25c227bfd93.png

53bd41beed7355681fe97be2f399e5ff.png

10c0682262e28115f19850133324cf81.png

9a838894ef7ab8c2fa4c21e0704a8d0f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i'd like to check out this series but generally speaking no one seems to care about about season 2 though. I have not heard much "buzz" about it...

I guess everybody is too busy playing the new spiderman 4 to give iron fist season 2 a try...

hehe...

Losing interest in Netflix series in general. Only watched two episodes of season 2 Luke Cage no real desire to invest 13 hrs in this series.

Back