American Horror Story Season Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here. This season has much more questions than the last one, I do like the first season more so far it was a little better but this season has me wondering so much. Specially who is bloody face, what's the deal with the aliens and the creatures.

I think the creatures are experiments from the doctor and that's he's an escaped Nazi doctor.

Just finished the first 3 episodes on dvr....and WOW! My impressions so far on what I like....

1. Sister Jude with her "holier than thou" moral compass, yet lusting after the Monsignor.

2. Sister Mary being possessed by a demon.

3. The experimental mutant freaks in the woods.

4. The whole ufo/alien abduction angle. :rock

5. Bloody Face! Would love to get a 1/6 of him.

6. The mad scientist/evil Nazi doctor who has Josef Mengele (Angel of Death) written all over him.

Yup, loving this show. :yess:

A little late to the game on this one, I watched a couple of season two with the wife and she got hooked and bought season one on blueray. We just finished up the season one tonight, great show. I know this second season in still got a way to go but the first season way better imo, have to wait and see how things play out in the nut house.

Kind of a so-so episode until the last few minutes.

What happened to the modern Bloody Face storyline? Why haven't they done anything the last two episodes?

I don't know about this show so far, some episodes I really liked but some are kinda all over the place and more dramatic than anything like this last episode. I guess there is too much going on and goes all over the place sometimes.

I kept hoping that they would tell Sister Jude about Shelley but I guess that will come later.

Finally got caught up - watching the Pt 1 and Pt 2 Anne Frank episodes. All I can say is damn. This season is so disturbing.

Yea, that was a twist I didn't see coming - but nipples on a lampshade are never a good sign. Brain pan candy dishes are a hint to get the hell out as well.

Frances Conroy returns as the "Angel of Death"......

images

:rock

was pretty cool to see her coming back... was an OK episode..

it has been an okay season. Some stuff I love but some stuff is very "meh" I loved season 1 much more. By now season one was both amazing and twisted.
I have the feeling that because so much is going on with season 2 a lot of stuff is going to get rushed or is not going to have an ending. I don't see where they are going with the mutants. At first I was curious but now they don't really matter. The alien stuff kinda the same thing, at first it was interesting and made me wonder but now it has taken a backseat.
I mean, even the doctor being a Nazi, I don't know where they are going with that or if it will even matter at all at the end. I feel like there is a lot that won't matter when this ends.

I don't hate the season but I don't love it, specially when season 1 was so strong. Sometimes I feel like this season is all over the place.

Back