American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really sold her rejuvenated look, that's for sure! I hope she gets to play a villain next series.

Coven has been a huge boon to the AHS franchise. It opened to a series record 5.54 million viewers in October, smashing previous highs set in the first and second seasons. With time-shifting taken into account, the premiere actually ranks as the No. 2 FX series broadcast of all time, behind only the recent sixth-season opener of Sons of Anarchy.
Season-to-date, most current numbers give AHS an average 7.2 million viewers and 5.1 million adults 18-49. It ranks as the No. 3 scripted drama on cable this season, behind only The Walking Dead and the final run of Breaking Bad.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-american-horror-story-675853

AHS S4:

What does Ryan Murphy and Co. have up their sleeves?
While Ryan likes to keep things very secretive, one of his writers, Douglas Petrie, just spilled the beans about next season while he was a guest on the podcast, Nerdist Writers Panel.
When moderator Ben Blacker asked about the setting for Season 4, Douglas first said, “I can’t say anything.” But when Moira Kirland, a writer for Arrow and Castle, said that she had heard a rumor that a carnival setting had been announced, Douglas was quick to confirm.
We’ve already heard that Sarah Paulson is working on a “special skill” for the new season and that Jessica Lange would be playing a Marlene Dietrich-type character in what, she says, is the last season she’ll be involved with.Now that we’ve got a huge piece of the puzzle for Season 4 — the location — we’re dying to see the full picture. But in the meantime we’re thrilled to know a bit more about the highly-anticipated season. A spooky carnival?
credit:wetpaint

That's hilarious because I thought that was debunked long ago. But now it's official. Huh.

tumblr_mz01e5xwP41rn3sbpo2_1280.jpg

https://tvline.com/2014/03/17/american-horror-story-carnival-season-4-spoilers-circus/

Back