Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks~!

Well, I have already posted these pics in other threads, but here they are again~
I really want to take a pic with the Allo VS Camara dio but somehow it never seems to reach me (atm)...

sideshowdinosaurs1.jpg

grouptf.jpg

I received my replacement of this piece, and though the back foot isn't rising as high off the base as the one I returned, this one is not sitting flush on the base either. I'm considering returning this one for a replacement too (the last one had the back right foot rising almost a cm and this one is coming up about 2mm). It bothers me, since the piece is in such an extreme leaning pose. :panic::panic:

Is anyone else having this problem?

Finally received mine (264/350) and I absolutely love it! Definitely my fav dio from this line so far. The only problem is that the male Allosaurus is missing a tooth (third tooth from the left dentary) from his lower jaw jaw....seems like it broke off but I can't find it in the box :(

Last edited:
Maybe you could pretend it broke off during battle? It's certainly less noticeable than a missing tongue, right? :slap

Yeah, it isn't actually quite noticeable unless you look at its jaws under scrutiny. I think that missing tongue issue is a problem among some pieces since a friend of mine also has a dio with the male Allo missing his tongue. A broken tooth or two won't be noticeable during production, but I wonder how the pieces with missing tongues passed quality control :dunno

I'm sure the quality control team only notices glaring breakages. They don't spend hours staring at the stock photos of each piece like we do, so they won't notice things like a chipped hallux. :lol

Woot! I did this :rock

SoldOut.jpg

Finally ordered it after moving stuff around to find it a home and apparetly just in time. So excited to see it in person now, hopefully mine has all its tongues. :pray:
Also, this will be my first Dinosauria piece in COLOR, I've only bought the much hated FB ones so far.

Congrats, I just got mine a few weeks ago as well. Are you going to get the Spino?

:lol I mostly pretend JP3 doesn't exist. The only thing I liked about that movie was seeing Alan Grant again. He was always my favorite character.

Got this guy yesterday. Gotta love Fedex Saturday delivery :)

But one of Cam's claws snapped off IMMEDIATELY when putting it on the base. There wasn't any clearance in the part of mud it was supposed to slip into and when I slid it into its peg the claw popped off :( I had to glue it back on slightly offset so it would fit. Oh, well.

:lol I mostly pretend JP3 doesn't exist. The only thing I liked about that movie was seeing Alan Grant again. He was always my favorite character.

Yeah I love him and Muldoon (in a totally heterosexual sort of way) :lol

"Cleva girl..."

:lol That and "Shooooot her, shoooooot her." Are two of my favorite quotes from that movie.

Hi guys, i just got my allo vs cam today, its alot bigger than i expected, and ive got spinosaurus and dieno vs para on the way, the Tupuxuara and Apatosaurus on pre-order, im either going to have pack all my other statues away or move house. Anyway im going off track, the allo vs cam is one of the best dioramas ive seen in a long time, i used to collect the star wars PF figures but its Dinosauria from now on, except the faux bronzes ones, they dont really grab my attention!

Welcome billy. These are great figures, I just ordered the raptor dio and I can't wait to get it.

Thanks~!

Well, I have already posted these pics in other threads, but here they are again~
I really want to take a pic with the Allo VS Camara dio but somehow it never seems to reach me (atm)...

sideshowdinosaurs1.jpg

grouptf.jpg

Wow !!!! Awesome pics. :clap

Wow !!!! Awesome pics. :clap
:goodpost:
Hi, i recieved my allo vs cam diorama yesterday and am amazed at the detail that they have put into this piece, its also alot bigger than i expected. I had to sand down the peg on the male allo's foot for it to fit into the hole but its fine now. I;m expecting the spinosaurus maquette and deino vs para diorama anyday now and have the tupuxara and apatosaurus on pre-order, im running out of space. What should i do spend more money on the dinosauria line or move house eemm, :yess: dinosauria it is the house can wait!

Spend everything on Dinosauria. Skip the electric bill, it's better for the environment anyway.

Back