Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I little bit extraneous after Jeremy's pics (awesome...), but here are a few of my own...

4864799100_dfae3708c8_b.jpg

4864181187_b8267c9701_b.jpg

4864798214_895c990b13_b.jpg

4864180229_137611e460_b.jpg

At home on the desk ... :thumbs

4864179749_1cddc78b92_b.jpg

Awesome shots. I especially like #3, because the depth of field almost looks like motion blur.

Thanks. That's awesome that yours is coming relatively soon this time. A sign of improving conditions at customs, perhaps?

I had expected to give this the bottom of the barrel treatment, but with the insanely detailed muddy base, and really intricate sculpt on the Allos especially; it ranks near the top for me.

swpl4z.jpg

s3hxt3.jpg

24qmgrs.jpg

2463sdf.jpg

15wdi6s.jpg

2e1u3ah.jpg

30c147l.jpg

14xe4n6.jpg

33w1mvq.jpg

1zvrdde.jpg

I had to send mine back for a replacement a few days ago. Mine was leaning a bit too much to the right, so the foot wasn't sitting flush on the base. Hopefully, I have better luck with the replacement.

Mine will be here on Friday. I can't wait to put it with the others.

I think you are really going to like it, the coloring is actually quite intricate (I was expecting brown drab on the production pieces); and there is a lot happening in the sculpt.

Very happy with this piece. :clap

Damn dyscrasia, they put you through hell to get these. I hope they find it and get it to you soon!

Thanks LOTRfan, I have no doubt I'll love it. I tried to pass, but when the exclusive came up again I couldn't do it. So, more rewards points for when they release the Stego! :yess:

Our local retailer lost track of it when the dio was finally released from the customs, and if it doesn't turn up this week, I'll get a full refund or a new dio....which means that I have to wait another 3~4 months...... Anyways, it's not so much of a horrendous situation yet~~ :)

You must be a man of great patience. I'd be going crazy with anticipation.

Sorry to hear that Dyscrasia, p.s. your banner is awesome, do you have a larger version of it somewhere?

I have all the faux bronze ones (I know I'm weird) of these so far an no coloreds (I'm not racist!) though I've been eyeing this one for a while. I have literally, absolutely NO room for it, but now that exclusives are available again, it's almost unbearably tempting :google

Back