Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0982.jpg

DSC_0972-Copy.jpg

DSC_0991.jpg

DSC_0981aaa.jpg

DSC_0977.jpg

DSC_0956ssss.jpg

other pics with Allosaurus:)

Last edited:
Have to ask, Dyscrasia: Do you have the Tupuxuara statue? It's the only thing I don't see.

I have taken those pics before the Tupuxuara maquette was released (ignore the dates on the pics since it obviously wasn't 2007, my camera was screwed up), and I currently have the Tupuxuara maquette.

As for the Apatosaurus maquette, (sadly) it will arrive sometime in the end of the year.

The lower jaw and the first claw from the right forelimb of my Spinosaurus is slightly deformed.... It did bother me at first, but since I didn't wanted to wait another six months and shed out extra $$$ (shipping and custom fees) for an exchange, I decided to keep it. And it doesn't look bad in profile.

Last edited:
I am still looking to buy this diorama, as it is a huge hole in my dino collection, so if anyone has one to sell, please give me a shout. Thanks.

I’m in two minds about this piece, I think the Allosaurs in it look fantastic, a really nice design, and the overall sculpt is awesome, but it’s a bit of a gory piece otherwise. As in, if it’s sitting on my desk or shelf I don’t think I would necessarily want to stare at this sauropod freeze-framed in death all the time, it’s a bit grim.

What would have rocked would have been to make the Allosaur bigger as a single piece, so like the Carno or the T-Rex.

Back