All-Time BEST 1/6th Figure so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, now I'm even more confused.

I thought Robo was blue/purple metallic (kind of) in the movies... but that one seems the least popular. The chair and BD are both silver, which looks wrong to me.

a-dev, straighten me out. What's the fast skinny on the three?

Well, MMS202/203 did come out overly silver in the final product....but...are you basing that judgement on the prototype pics on the first page of their respective threads? Because the silver thing wasn't apparent to the rest of us until it started showing up in hand. We thought the prototype looked fantastic.

Anyway, MMS202 is the non-BD figure (but it does have a swappable BD chest and helmet) - it also comes with 4 different mouths. MMS203 is the same thing but with the chair aswell.

Then there's the full BD figure (no helmet, and now the arms and legs are also damaged) which comes with a big cannon and jars of baby food. It's actually a more basic figure with less display options but it's just so well done. And there's also the option of buying him in a set with Alex Murphy, a great figure in its own right.

Last edited:
Well, MMS202/203 did come out overly silver in the final product....but...are you basing that judgement on the prototype pics on the first page of their respective threads? Because the silver thing wasn't apparent to the rest of us until it started showing up in hand. We thought the prototype looked fantastic.

Anyway, MMS202 is the non-BD figure (but it does have a swappable BD chest and helmet) - it also comes with 4 different mouths. MMS203 is the same thing but with the chair aswell.

Then there's the full BD figure (no helmet, and now the arms and legs are also damaged) which comes with a big cannon and jars of baby food. It's actually a more basic figure with less display options but it's just so well done. And there's also the option of buying him in a set with Alex Murphy, a great figure in its own right.

So you can buy the BD without unkilled Murphy? :lol

Thanks for the explanation. Seems like a lot of people went with the 2-pack and added the reg to have the clean, helmeted look.

I feel like everyone is forgetting about Iron Man....

It is surprising that IM got zero mention (until you)...

I personally really love the 45, but Iron Man never really looks "real" on the shelf. He always looks like a toy to me, so he'd never make my Top 5 list... not even my Top 10.

Whoa, now I'm even more confused.

I thought Robo was blue/purple metallic (kind of) in the movies... but that one seems the least popular. The chair and BD are both silver, which looks wrong to me.

a-dev, straighten me out. What's the fast skinny on the three?

It's simple my boy.

- MMS 204 Diecast Robocop (prototype was proper color, final product is silver)
- MMS 203 Diecast Robocop w/ mechanical chair (same as the above but with the mechanical chair)
- MMS 265 Battle Damaged Robocop
- MMS 266 Battle Damaged Robocop w/ Officer Alex Murphy (same as the above)

My eyes just crossed

Last edited:
So you can buy the BD without unkilled Murphy? :lol

Thanks for the explanation. Seems like a lot of people went with the 2-pack and added the reg to have the clean, helmeted look.

There's a further complication - if you ever see pics of a fully battle-damaged Robocop (body, arms and legs) which also has the helmet - that's a kitbash. The heads can be swapped between MMS202/3 and the Fully BDed figure and people have done it because it's a further phase of damage from the movie prior to him removing his helmet.

It's simple my boy.

- MMS 204 Diecast Robocop (prototype was proper color, final product is silver)
- MMS 203 Diecast Robocop w/ mechanical chair (same as the above but with the mechanical chair)
- MMS 265 Battle Damaged Robocop
- MMS 266 Battle Damaged Robocop w/ Officer Alex Murphy (same as the above)

My eyes just crossed

There's a further complication - if you ever see pics of a fully battle-damaged Robocop (body, arms and legs) which also has the helmet - that's a kitbash. The heads can be swapped between MMS202/3 and the Fully BDed figure and people have done it because it's a further phase of damage from the movie prior to him removing his helmet.

Thanks guys! :duff I think I got it now. I had forgotten all the variations.

It is surprising that IM got zero mention (until you)...

I personally really love the 45, but Iron Man never really looks "real" on the shelf. He always looks like a toy to me, so he'd never make my Top 5 list... not even my Top 10.

Ohhh please note everyone that I was totally joking, the only thing I would want Hot Toys to do that is Marvel related is a new figure for Logan and X23. The Iron Mans need to die, not saying they are bad but what more can they possibly do.

Of the figures I've ever owned, I'd pick Nicholson Joker.

And I've never seen it in person, but the Jack Sparrow DX amazes me every time I see a pic.

I think it is the dx Jack Sparrow. The clothes are perfect, the hair is good and te face looks great
as like in the movie.

Also the accoissories are incredible, like the wheel.

DX13

I would say the BD Robocop, but the paint on the body isn't anywhere close to how it looks in the movie.

Its a tough choice between BD Robocop and DX06 Jack Sparrow but i'd have to go with Jack Sparrow simply because the attention to detail on the costume is unreal, the sculpt is scarily uncanny and its about as close to perfection as your ever gonna get with a 1/6th scale figure.

On my shelf, it's the Godfather and then BD Robocop. Both fantastic, realistic figures.

On my shelf it's probably the DX13 T-800 followed by DX11 Joker as what I'd consider my objectively best figures. Although I'm actually quite partial to my MMS238 when it comes to my terminators, which gets a lot of stick here. Need an MMS136, I think.

I don't own it, but Jack Sparrow looks astounding. Hopefully something comparable comes out of the new movie. I really love the BD Robocop too.. I haven't actually seen the movie! I keep meaning to, but now I might have to watch it just as an excuse to get the figure.

In fairness one should not have to own the figure to weigh in but it makes sense to at least have seen the figure in person first...just one person's opinion on this little technicality of course...

Of the figures I own, I'd have to say

1. BD Robocop
2. Murphy
3. QMX Kirk
4. Godfather
5. Nicholson Joker with the hat on

Back