All-Time BEST 1/6th Figure so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

Not being sassy, but I did define in my 1st post what my intentions were for this little thread -- specifically because I know this is a subjective question -- and I also know how hard it is for some people here to admit that their 'favorite' figure is not necessarily the 'best' figure (so they like to re-define).

Ok good point...fair enough Wor!

image.jpg

iPhone picture but wanted to showcase my Number 1!

WOW! There's really nothing in that photo that gives it away as a toy.

That's what I'm talking about.

Thanks!! Stunning in person...I think K.A. Kim did the headsculpt more reason that she is a true treasure to the hobby!

I can only go with what I've seen in hand and that's somewhat limited compared to most collectors here. DX13. It's from my favourite movie so I'm somewhat biased. :lol

Not sure how accurate all the details of the battle damage are but it's a great recreation all the same. Both sculpts are spot on Arnold. Accessories and clothing pretty faultless to.

I have to go with DX Jack Sparrow as well. Close second will be DX13 BD T800. Then there's the red jacket Tyler Durden

Another vote for DX Jack Sparrow. I love the old DX'ers. I own 5 but none top the captain.
I used to own all except for Bruce Lee and I agree, DX sparrow is the best.
I never even owned DX Jack Sparrow but I look it up from time to time just to see how well it looks. I wish they'd released the original smiling sculpt though but Depp refused it.

As do I but alas, he apparently doesn't like his teeth being shown. I wonder if NECA ruined that with their smiling sculpts??

BD Robocop does look spectacular. Kind of wish I went with that rather the regular version.

That Robocop picture up there is insane.

Thanks, I never really took the time to do showcase photography with that figure but I should, its not my favorite figure in the collection but wow, it really is the best in terms of realism, the likeness is uncanny and the armor is stunning, looks like he walked right out the screen, I would say its hot toys finest work, not to say the others mentioned aren't fantastic.

My second pick would be a figure I don't own but the Hot Toys mandarin is also freakishly real

hot-toys-mandarin-sixth-scale-figure-final-product-iron-man-3-021-600x838.jpg

Battle Damaged Robocop, no contest. I can't think of a single 1/6 figure I own that looks more realistic, accurate or on model than BD Robo.

DX 08 Joker is good, but that flattened hair and his hair in general are all wrong. Not to mention his hat.

Battle Damaged T2 T-800 is one of my favorite sets, but like the Joker, his hair is all wrong and he has ugly metallic looking blood. Enterbay's figure is more realistic.

BATTLE DAMAGED ROBOCOP

Dx08 has the incorrect pants pattern as well. My vote is BD robocop.

Enterbay jack Bauer. The rest of the figure is sub par but the HS is the most realistic that I have ever seen.

Yep. Figured I'd be the only vote for Jack. Second figure I ever bought -- eight years ago -- and still the best headsculpt I've ever seen.

ETB_JACK_BAUER.jpg

SnakeDoc

I suppose the pirate is still tops..though not my favorite.

I used to have Jack Bauer, it was every good. I changed the outfit to a brown leather jacket look (from a company called Subway I think?) which really brought it up another notch.

Anyway I sold it because I needed to close off various collecting avenues I was going down - to the extreme detriment of my wallet.

My vote would also be for BD Robocop. It would benefit from some physically sculpted battle damage to his black midsection but otherwise I don't fault that figure at all. The double-set with Alex Murphy makes it extra special.

1st: DX11 Joker
2rd: DX8 Joker '89
3rd: Tamashii C3PO
4th: TDK Armory Set with Bruce, Batman, and Alfred
Tied 5th: DX Luke Skywalker / Rey BB8 set

+1 for JS.....its creepy perfect even in a lame pose...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back