All-Time BEST 1/6th Figure so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my picture but this is my pick on BEST 1/6 scale figure of all time. Its also the figure that got me into high end 1/6 collecting.

Everything from pre-order pictures, box packaging, crystal base and kryponite chain accessory to figure itself is a masterpiece.

View attachment 346198
Agreed. Reeves Supes was the one that hooked me into this wallet sucking hobby...but I'll be damned if it doesn't make me smile when I look at him.
d907e6839c2dd5e55ba439425284c7fa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reeve Supes is pretty amazing. Likeness is phenomenal. I always felt that T-1000 was a highly underrated figure that's incredibly well done.

Reeve Supes is pretty amazing. Likeness is phenomenal. I always felt that T-1000 was a highly underrated figure that's incredibly well done.

Yeah HT done a sweet job with Supes. In terms of accessories the T-1000 is right up there, sculpt is pretty good to.

I'm hoping the upcoming BTTF II figs will be good enough to put on the all time list.

This isn't an easy thing to choose. I don't think I can pick one - in fact over the weekend I was asked which was my favorite, and I could not say.
But one figure that I think is very memorable and still impresses me is ACI's gladiator figure.
I don't want to use someone's picture (so I'll just show one of the product pictures) but from what I can remember, stock that figure is amazing looking. The thing is I've never seen it in person because mine is still in the box but when I see peoples pics of it I'm still impressed...and I don't think people had to mod it.

ACI-08-2.jpg

Back