Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P!TU what do you think of your picture? Go to the Intoduction thread in the video game section. :monkey3

I heard that if you create a new online account and put your region as the US, it should enable you to play on the US servers. I know that's how people were downloading new stuff off the Japanese servers,like games and demos.

But don't take my word as gospel, that's just what I heard. That's one of the things I don't like about PSN, they separate out their servers by world region.

Thanks man! That is definitely worth a try. The PS3 I'm going to buy will be for the US/C region anyway, so hopefully I'll be able to setup an account with the US servers, too. :D

yeah that works , when I was a score whore I created an American ( im in the uk ) account to download some of the free arcade games.

That's great news. I can hardly wait to hunt some bugs along with a squad of real live player-controlled teammates. Now all I need is a PS3 and this game.
:chew

At WonderCon in SF this past weekend, another brother Colonial Marine and I geared up and we met w/ reps from Sega and Gearbox. Did alot of discussion about the upcoming game. They are passionate about this project!! They are going to do a kick-ass Colonial Marine game! It will flat-out ROCK!

I spoke to them about the 4 player co-op, asking them if it will be like Halo3 where you can play with your friends, rather than just a random "whomever you get". They said you'll be able to play with your friends!

We will be in touch as the project continues to move forward...

-Rex

I really hope I can set up an account stateside and find some fellow gamers and Aliens Freaks to build a kickass bug-stomping squad with! This game has really got me fired up!
:chew:chew:chew

The comments sound like project is still on, and that they need more time to do it right. If true, that's better than rushing to meet some release date, with the game ending up being less than it could be. I have high expectations for this one, so more time in development will hopefully result in a gaming experience ultimately well worth the wait.

Gearbox will take their time, I had to wait a long time for the first BIA and the 3rd BIA due to multiple extensions on the release dates.

Back