Aliens: Colonial Marines USS Sephora

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchAzlon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to upload a few Colonial Marines I have been working on for awhile now. Not sure how many gamers are here on the board but these figures are inspired by the Aliens Colonial Marine game from Gearbox. This is a work in progress. More are in my album.

Last edited:
That Tech Manual sniper rifle is AWESOME. I have actually been sitting on a 21c WA2000 that I have been planning to convert but have been too lazy.

that dio is from the reverend is it not????
great figures BTW~!

Yes it is! Thats the one I got that was damaged in transit no big deal.
I had to replace a part and do some painting on the slim. Love that dio I have 2 of yours.

That Tech Manual sniper rifle is AWESOME. I have actually been sitting on a 21c WA2000 that I have been planning to convert but have been too lazy.

I used a 21c Russian Sniper rifle as a base to start and used another 21c rifle "can't remember which one off the bat" but I had to use the dremel and carve out the hood forearm to make it fit. The painting has 2 differnet shades of green. I used parts from other weapons to make the sling rings. Actually I made up 6 or so rifles.

Last edited:

I just picked up the NECA Hitman action figure which comes with a WA2000 for one of my Colonial Marines.

Thanks guys for the kind words. My dream custom would be to finally start work on the Colonial Marines Sentry Gun. I did a lot of research and have actually scaled the gun in 1/6 using actual measurements from one of the guns used in Aliens.

Last edited:
Back