Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good. I'm glad this is happening. Rightfully so SEGA needs to learn to be better and more responsible as a publisher and control a more direct oversight as a license-holder. GEARBOX meanwhile, should not take on projects they're prepared to not handle. As the stories go, GEARBOX cast Colonial Marines aside and POSSIBLY used money to help fund Borderlands 2 while SEGA was none the wiser. Both SEGA and Gearbox are at fault along with TimeGate for wrapping themselves into something they couldn't handle.

Gearbox will likely NEVER be handed a franchise again and I think their recent push of BL2's extra EXTRA content as well as the Pre-Sequel and Tell-Tale Game are attempts to stretch money out of the franchise as well as re-coup some losses from Colonial Marines. I like Gearbox, but they showed their shady side when they took on this project. SEGA on the other hand...was dumb and handled the whole development oversight process poorly.

Back