Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only collectors edition that was ever worth it imo was the Bioshock one that came with the artbook and metal big daddy. That thing weighed like a good 3 pounds.

I have no use for a plastic mini statue thats gonna end up in storage when i get bored of the game.

The collector's edition comes with the power loader figure (fighting a Xeno drone) and a 'Xeno hive'. Not sure how big the loader is or what the hive actually is (it just shows a box of some sort). It doesn't even say on their official website. So I can't really say if this edition is really worth the extra $40.

Oh and it also comes with all the exclusive download extras like extra characters and Ripley's flamethrower etc. The same stuff that was also included within the 'limited edition' game.

The collector's edition comes with the power loader figure (fighting a Xeno drone) and a 'Xeno hive'. Not sure how big the loader is or what the hive actually is (it just shows a box of some sort). It doesn't even say on their official website. So I can't really say if this edition is really worth the extra $40.

Oh and it also comes with all the exclusive download extras like extra characters and Ripley's flamethrower etc. The same stuff that was also included within the 'limited edition' game.

I may just get the limited then. I like the extra DLC

I saw collectors edition at IGROMIR 2012, pretty cool.
Figure is about 12cm tall and 'Xeno hive' is just a art box for all the stuff.
I POd it anyway, will easily sell dat figure for profit :lol

I saw collectors edition at IGROMIR 2012, pretty cool.
Figure is about 12cm tall and 'Xeno hive' is just a art box for all the stuff.
I POd it anyway, will easily sell dat figure for profit :lol

So $40 extra for a 12cm figure and a box? :dunno

No thank you. After reading your post, I gotta say that the collector's edition is definitely NOT worth it. If you need the exclusive DLC then the limited edition will do just fine. Thanks for the info Riddick and hope you can sell off that figure for a nice profit in the future.

Likely because even the hardcore Aliens fan will get fed up of shooting hundreds of the same creature without variant. Same for Huggers, Praetorians and Queens. It was all done in AVP. (there was even spitter variants in that). At least Aliens :CM gets the "Ram" alien or whatever its called. that was a cool sequence
Hundreds of the same creature? Aren't we getting runner aliens, Giger aliens, Winston aliens and more from the films?

As a hardcore Aliens fan, I do want to fight the creatures seen in the movie. Not some generic skittle-colored bullcrap from Halo or whatever.

I can accept more variety, as long as it's not stupid. The Praetorian works because I could easily see that being in a film. Same can't be said for the spitter/ram.

Those who are getting it for PC and have not pre-ordered it yet... Green Man Gaming (digital only) has a voucher for 30% off. Valid till the 25th.

It's Steamworks so they give you the key and then you just activate it on your Steam account.

Those who are getting it for PC and have not pre-ordered it yet... Green Man Gaming (digital only) has a voucher for 30% off. Valid till the 25th.

It's Steamworks so they give you the key and then you just activate it on your Steam account.

I am getting it for PC I just don't know if I am going to hold off for reviews or not. AVP even though had terrible reviews I enjoyed the hell out of the multiplayer.

Also to anyone who has trouble ordering from GMG their is a solution that works for almost everyone. When I try to order through the computer it comes up as card can't be processed or whatever. If that happens go through your phone and do all the paypal or whatever you want through that. Should go through no problem that way. I have no idea why this works, but I am glad someone on a different forum told me about it.

Same here, campaigns were hilariously awful but multiplayer kicked ***.
I hated it. I would spend hours every night on multi player, and i was really good at the game to the point i would dominate matches and people would just quit the game causing it to end. So i could be trying my hardest for hours to get XP then little twats would just close the game out of anger. I used to intentionally let myself be killed just to egg the other players on to at least last to the end so i got points

Same thing was happening with Tekken Tag 2 online. I was trying to get my higher ranks online to get trophies as it was all i needed from the game and peopel would rage quit if you were beating them.

Thats a rant i didnt expect to have -_-

But it soured me to both games.

I hated it. I would spend hours every night on multi player, and i was really good at the game to the point i would dominate matches and people would just quit the game causing it to end. So i could be trying my hardest for hours to get XP then little twats would just close the game out of anger. I used to intentionally let myself be killed just to egg the other players on to at least last to the end so i got points

Same thing was happening with Tekken Tag 2 online. I was trying to get my higher ranks online to get trophies as it was all i needed from the game and peopel would rage quit if you were beating them.

Thats a rant i didnt expect to have -_-

But it soured me to both games.

This happens way too much in fighting games. I remember when Marvel vs Capcom 3 vanilla came out I would get hate mail after they rage quit all the time. Gets really annoying. Thats why I try to play with friends only in these types of games. Though surprisingly the anime fighting community is way better than any of the other communities imo.

When any VS matches happen in any game it should be winner by forfeit to the guy who doesnt exit the game mid battle. Its like a punishment to the guy who didnt do anything wrong. You would think games this day and age should be able to take in to consideration such instances and work around it. Not just have the game session brain fart

Back