Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sort of reminds me of when I saw the Alien: Resurrection game trailer for the PS1 on the VHS copy of the movie I had. It looked pretty cool, a third person action game, so I pre-ordered it in 1998 when I was twelve or thirteen. I waited three years for that game to come out and it was the worst. Wasn't even a third person game anymore, but a terrible first person shooter.

Is that the first time we've heard a release date? It should be fairly fun for an Aliens fan no matter how it turns out.

Heaps of good games to play in the mean time anyway. :rock

Don't mind the wait if it means that I'll have hours of non-stop badassery. Nothing worse that a rushed game. (>_<)

Yep

This Gameinformer came out in March 08. You can see the date in the bottom right corner..

aliens-colonial-marines-game-informer-cover.jpg

Seeing how AVP-R was... umm... AVP-R, and all the flaws with the Rebellion AVP game... I can see why SEGA wanted to keep this one close to the chest. The Pulse Rifle still looks to be unfinished, so I'm sure other things are as well.

Again, I rather wait years for a flawless classic than have it now and complain constantly.

I really liked the AVP game. That was rushed. It had its flaws but i could live with them even if they did anger me. Biggest flaw was online death matches that people could just quit the game and id loose all my XP. I used to dominate death matches and win by milesssss then 20 seconds before the game comes to an end everybody would quit.

The reason it was slated as much as it was is because of the COD generation. Pack of spackers who rant on the ability of being able to crouch behind a crate or a wall or whatever. Why would you ever of needed to be able to crouch and duck behind a wall in the avp game?

Im not even interested in A:CM . Ive got a feeling first 20 minutes of gameplay will be slow and build up until it all kicks off then it will be action all the way. And because its marine campaign only it will be longggggggggggggg and repeatative .

Back