Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hudson: There's like one female that runs the whole show.

Bishop: Yes. The Queen.

Hudson: Yah the Mama. She's badass man, I mean big!

Ok, I haven't gone thru all these pages, but have they explained how there are Aliens on board the Sulaco? Considering at end of Aliens there were three people and an android left......aliens need bodies to grow....?

Ok, finally went thru all pages - forgot this was announced six years ago....dude, that's some hella dev time!

Last edited:
It changed hands, especially after the results of the last AVP game. It even got to a point where the game was close to being canceled. Then Gearbox picked it back up, and kept developing it to a point I believe that would compensate for the Rebellion game.

Honestly, the way "ALIENS" in general have been handled for the last....decade... a well executed movie and game are well deserved. :pray:

I've been following C.M. via avpgalaxy for years now, and is the main reason why I bought a PS3. I've been waiting so long already that I've become numb to the wait. :dunno

SEGA the publisher is the company that owns the "Aliens/AVP/Predator" video game rights.

They were the ones that chose Rebellion (who made the first and highly successful AVP PC game) to do the recent AVP game. Unfortunately, it looks like Rebellion just wasn't able to transition their gameplay well into next-gen consoles (can't look down the sights...what???).

I think they see Colonial Marines as their "last chance". They might actually have one last game allowed on the contract or whatever before they're up for grabs again. That's probably why they've been very liberal and taking their time with Gearbox. Because they want a highly successful product.

SEGA began treating the rights like Fox was treating the franchises before doing PREDATORS and Prometheus! Haha.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPuuSHe23Qc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

That looks like a great improvement over the last gameplay trailer. This is definitely going to be awesome as **** for multiplayer.

Yep this game just moved up to my number one most awaited game!! As much as people hated on AVP I liked it and played the **** out of it and I will do the same for this game :yess:

I don't see the point in the "Spitter". :cuckoo:
Likely because even the hardcore Aliens fan will get fed up of shooting hundreds of the same creature without variant. Same for Huggers, Praetorians and Queens. It was all done in AVP. (there was even spitter variants in that). At least Aliens :CM gets the "Ram" alien or whatever its called. that was a cool sequence

Check out who showed up to test out the power loader at NYCC today...

A5GPvexCMAApXXP.jpg

Bill Paxton: "How long can I play with this thing?"

Gearbox Rep: "17 minutes, Mr. Paxton."

Bill Paxton: "17 minutes..."

Can't wait to get this on wii u as it will be the best version can't wait to here the beeping and see the aliens show up on the radar on the game pad controller going to be an awsome experience.

Also: Michael Biehn, Lance Henriksen, Mark Rolston and Al Matthews are all voicing their characters in the game. Dunno why Bill Paxton showed up to the booth yet he didn't do the voice...

Back