Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine for sale at a discount right now in the for sale section...

$700 plus shipping

(taking a small loss on it because I need the funds)

If you are an Alien fan and you don't know what Prometheus is you should be taken out in the street and shot.

Lol wow, who or whatever it is must be very important. I like the alien movies a lot. I'm a fan but never into the movies to know more than what it was a great movie. But now with these statues coming out. I'm learning more everyday. It's exciting. I just learn who big chap is a couple of days ago. :lol

Lol wow, who or whatever it is must be very important. I like the alien movies a lot. I'm a fan but never into the movies to know more than what it was a great movie. But now with these statues coming out. I'm learning more everyday. It's exciting. I just learn who big chap is a couple of days ago. :lol

:lol Go onto YouTube and type in Prometheus and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Prometheus going to be k!ckass

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIJeQNyZ6VE[/ame]

Mine waiting for me at the comic shop...:panic:

fa655933.jpg

Mine waiting for me at the comic shop...:panic:

fa655933.jpg

Great! Take lots of pics when you put him together. :clap I might pull the trigger soon on this one. Do anyone think these will get any less than now? Or is this the bottom for me to get one before it's too late?

so have you actually seen the original alien? and do you know who it was directed by ? i hate when people dont do their homework:mad:

so have you actually seen the original alien? and do you know who it was directed by ? i hate when people dont do their homework:mad:

Yeah I seen them all but didn't care much about who directed it. My best part is the one with wyona Ryder. That part was really good and action packed. :) what part did big chap come from?

I've seen the original Alien.

It is called Darkstar, and is directed by John Carpenter...

And stars a beach ball as the frightening Alien!!!! :lol

Yeah I seen them all but didn't care much about who directed it. My best part is the one with wyona Ryder. That part was really good and action packed. :)

Okay, if you are being serious, I think I'm about to use the "ignore" button for the first time in my life!

Resurrection was the best? :slap

Don't know who the director is? :slap

Oy vey... :medic

Yeah I seen them all but didn't care much about who directed it. My best part is the one with wyona Ryder. That part was really good and action packed. :) what part did big chap come from?
as we say in the uk he is having a laugh.

Back