Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys , new for this statue, is this the best 1/4 statue from sideshow? And it's been PO for a year right ? I try to see if I should get this statue.

#16 is in the house! That is right, #16. I couldn't believe it. I just want to say, that I was on the fence with this just like a lot of you are now. TRUST ME. GET THE ALIEN! I am in awe with it and it is huge. I cannot believe this wasn't over a Grand just on size alone. If you are an Alien fan, and really, who isn't, get this piece.

Sorry guys , new for this statue, is this the best 1/4 statue from sideshow? And it's been PO for a year right ? I try to see if I should get this statue.

I would say the T1 PF is by far my favorite, and Alien is my number 2 (until Dutch, then Alien may go to #3). Alien is a beautiful statue.

I wasn't sold on the pose from the pictures, but in hand, I love the pose. It is creepy and Alien all at the same time.

overall, I like the SS one better, but the CM has a couple qualities I prefer over the SS one like the black paint app, chome teeth, base, hands, and Giger sig.

The Giger sig makes the cm more of a piece of art to me. I have a chance at a cm alien right now...debating between the cm and the ss alien..

I received #199 yesterday and love it. Very big, imposing, detailed and a worthy interpretation of Giger's creature in my opinion. I've had this pre-ordered and paid for for over a year now but it was worth the wait. It is a nice companion to my alien warrior maquette:clap

Was there a exclusive version for the big chap maquette? The size of this thing looks much better the the alien warrior maquette. Makes the warrior alien look like it's 1/5 scale. The pose of this thing is stunning. The biggest laugh I have is this this is less than half the price of the legendary scale predator which is just about the same size. It's just crazy.

I want it, haven't bought it cause I've got a Cinemaquette Alien heading my way soon.

Ugh, I'm still tempted every single day to pick up this bad boy, especially with each day that we get closer to Prometheus...one day I'll get him :D :pray:

With PROMETHEUS coming up soon I guess this ALIEN Maquette is going to be sold out in no time :lol

Back