Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed it while I was doing it.

When I first got him, I noticed his jaw was crooked.
I just thought everyones was like that. It's only when I noticed why that I took a look at others pictures and saw that mine was 'special'.

I noticed it while I was doing it.

When I first got him, I noticed his jaw was crooked.
I just thought everyones was like that. It's only when I noticed why that I took a look at others pictures and saw that mine was 'special'.

That's unlucky...Might be time for a new log in ID :lol Maybe you can push the jaw up by heating it up with a hair drier?

Ya, that's what I was thinking. I might try the hair dryer thing as long as I can figure out a way to not get any heat on the dome.

The heat mightn't worry the dome too much so long as you don't push down on it when moving the jaw. Good luck with it I hope it works out.

for those of you who have both, do you think this one is better than the alien warrior maquette? i like the alien warrior pose better but this one seems more detailed and bigger in scale?

Not a big fan of alien statues but need to get at least one for collection, are they both same 1/4 scale?

Page 83 has great comparison pics. To me it looks 1/3 scale next to to the Cinemaquette. Funny that they call this guy 1/4 scale, and the Wolf Predator LSF 1/3.

picture.php
Made a college to go with my chap

Page 83 has great comparison pics. To me it looks 1/3 scale next to to the Cinemaquette. Funny that they call this guy 1/4 scale, and the Wolf Predator LSF 1/3.

thanks for those photos but i am confused, this big chap looks to be same scale as the cm version, so it means it's 1/3. But the ss predator maquette next to it also seems to be in scale, but that's 1/4 :slap

basically i want something that will fit with the dutch pf that's coming out, which alien would be best?

this is the warrior alien i am talking about, is it 1/4 scale?

7220_press01-001.jpg

Back