1/6 AC Play AP-ATX023 Female Undercover Figure (Civil War Black Widow)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my attempt at uploading the photos to photobucket. Not that familiar with it so I hope it works.

I tried taking detailed photos of the different parts of the outfit.

Quite a nice figure for the money.

Thank you my friend ! Is the headsculpt good enough? Skin tone, and likeness in hand?

My Stealth Widow finally arrived today after a couple of weeks in transit from the Far East. I was starting to think it would never arrive. But I'm glad I got it and I like it a little more than I thought I would. A nice bonus is the display stand tucked in at the bottom of the box. The figure's head seems slightly too tanned but I'll see what it looks like in daylight. Otherwise I'm impressed by the costume.

Really nice IMO for the money.

And I don't see how 3rd party figs take away from HT etc - either a costume was never made like civvie Bucky and Wanda or the T'challa or Kylo heads OR - even if it's the same IMO if you really want the fig for your collection you'll probably get the HT.

I end up tinkering with customs and paying just as much as I would for an HT anyway. Like I'm still messing with a rescue Cap outfit and different bodies to get it to look right.

Back