1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a great figure, I got him a couple of months ago for under $300 thanks to one of those 10% off deals. He is a bit bulkier just like he was in CW, which I prefer.

I canceled my new BP and bought this, I love it. Especially mask is so much better than new one, also body looks better.

He is a great figure, I got him a couple of months ago for under $300 thanks to one of those 10% off deals. He is a bit bulkier just like he was in CW, which I prefer.

Well, I've got T'Chaka so I know what you mean when you say bulk. I was a bit surprised by just how bulky he is because I don't recall him being THAT jacked in the movie.

I canceled my new BP and bought this, I love it. Especially mask is so much better than new one, also body looks better.

XDKyG2z

YDzBEpN

I agree, the CW mask is way better than the new one...but I still plan on getting BP 2.0 for that great Chadwick headsculpt and pairing it with 1.0 suit .

My local comic shop has had this displayed since it was released and they’re still asking retail price for it

Got this bad boy over the weekend. My only gripe with the one I received is that the necklace is not flush on the left side. For whatever reason, a couple of the spikes stick out a bit instead of sitting flush on the suit itself. :slap

Just picked up this bad boy on Ebay, for 180 shipped. Hell of a deal, so very stoked! Didn't like the new BP's outfit and body type, so went with CW instead.

Yeah the more I looked at the Solo BP figure the more I disliked it. It was just too skinny for my liking. I always thought the first rendition of the suit was just utterly badass, but I figured I'd be paying too much over retail for one. Glad to know that might not be the case. I canceled my pre order for the new one coming out and am going to try to find a CW BP on eBay within the next couple months once I save for it. I'm keeping my preorder for killmonger though. Dude looks beast.

Just picked up this bad boy on Ebay, for 180 shipped. Hell of a deal, so very stoked! Didn't like the new BP's outfit and body type, so went with CW instead.

Dang, that's a sick price. Did you snag him brand-new or used?

Out for delivery today. This was my preferred outfit so looking forward to it.

I also prefer the first suit over the solo film one on screen even if I ended up getting the latter as a figure because it seems to have a slightly better body.

I'm thinking of getting T'chaka to have as my original BP suit, I'm really digging the design with the traditional sash and all. I found him discounted for 190 euro included shipping but even so, it's a tough call considering all the endgame stuff coming out.

Back