1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent shot!

:clap

Looking forward to receiving mine. Stuck in customs at the moment.
Thanks! :D You're going to love her! :) I hope she clears customs quickly so you get her soon.

That hair is perfect, fabio vibes
That’s stunning. I wish could get the hair on mine to look like that!
Yeah did you brush the hair out to get that look Trashcat? I'm wondering if that's safe to do or does it instantly make the hair a lot less manageable and hard to futz?
I wish I could tell you "yeah, I washed it and brushed it out so now it's perfect", but I honestly didn't do anything. :dunno She looked like that right out of the box. I mean, I might have pushed the hair up a bit at the roots to give it a bit more volume but that's such a minor thing, I honestly don't remember. It's why she's my fave BW, she looks great from the start, no extra work required. I love my TWS Nat and her hair but you constantly have to drape it anew to make it look good, something this BW here doesn't need. ^.^

Awesome pic!!
She looks so crazy angry! Wow! So angry!
That is intense!
I like it!!
Yeah :lol she looks quite sullen, doesn't she? ^^ Love that expression though.

IMG_0778-3.jpg

Just curious, but anyone in here ever buy this custom Stealth outfit from SuperMCToys? I already checked out the thread for the AC Play version with the plastic boots, but this one has always looked slightly higher quality to me.

I was kinda wanting a second BW figure and really like the look of this outfit, but wasn't sure how well it would fit on a HT body...

20170705_121424_034_1024x1024.jpg

Just curious, but anyone in here ever buy this custom Stealth outfit from SuperMCToys? I already checked out the thread for the AC Play version with the plastic boots, but this one has always looked slightly higher quality to me.

I was kinda wanting a second BW figure and really like the look of this outfit, but wasn't sure how well it would fit on a HT body...

View attachment 404135

I can sell you my AC Play stealth version. I modified and fixed the hair a bit since it was all over the place. PM me if interested.

Thx ryanhalo798! My FOMO got the best of me and given the IW outfit and look picked this one up from PCultcha. A buddy also ordered one! Its going to sell out soon given this thread. Also thx to all the enablers on this forum!

Oh, I'd love to put her in those clothes! Where can I find that outfit? Is it costly?

I'd be happy with the coat.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I opted for the IW Black Widow since its just the CW Widow with the vest. It looks like you can take the vest off the IW version. Slap on the CW head sculpt and boom, brand new figure. Thats pretty good value.

Wish I would of picked this up at PO,prices are a creepin now.

Firmly believe all characters will go out with their classic looks from the comix, more or less. I think there'll be one last chance to get a red-hair BW LOL if she has roots now and hair grows.

Hoping for a final Thor with his hair back I only have the Roadworn - he's a great Thor tho.

Firmly believe all characters will go out with their classic looks from the comix, more or less. I think there'll be one last chance to get a red-hair BW LOL if she has roots now and hair grows.

Hoping for a final Thor with his hair back I only have the Roadworn - he's a great Thor tho.

That would be great. I believe in time we will see BW in 1/4 scale and a IM 2 improved release. Shes one of HT's best sellers,wouldnt hold it past em.

That would be great. I believe in time we will see BW in 1/4 scale and a IM 2 improved release. Shes one of HT's best sellers,wouldnt hold it past em.

I think my wife would find it odd if someday I buy a 1/4 scale ScarJo BW ; I can get away with the 1/6 scale as the 90% of my figures are that scale 🤣

I think my wife would find it odd if someday I buy a 1/4 scale ScarJo BW ; I can get away with the 1/6 scale as the 90% of my figures are that scale 🤣

I would def get it and just hide it in plain sight. I have so much stuff in my study my wife doesn’t even go in there anymore I think it just fries her brain thinking about it!

HT would be dumb to not release a BW 2.0 from IM2. The figure was so off and it was too tall, sold it just because it looks weird being same height with IM.

I was going to buy her from Popcultcha this past Friday when I got paid, but I think the Friday the 13th deal they're having finally killed off their last inventory before I could get my order in.

I was going to buy her from Popcultcha this past Friday when I got paid, but I think the Friday the 13th deal they're having finally killed off their last inventory before I could get my order in.

If it's any consolation I believe she sold out a couple of days prior to their Friday sale.

If it's any consolation I believe she sold out a couple of days prior to their Friday sale.

Hmm. I thought I checked on Thursday morning and she was still there, but either way, I waited too long. Guess I'll just keep an eye out if a deal pops up in the sales section here.

Back