1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PopCultcha don't mess around....ordered approx. 7 days ago and its here, from AUS to US. Shipper box wrapped in bubble plastic...and had great customer service via messaging app when inquiring on status.

Yeah I got mine from them yesterday as well. The hair on mine is a bit of a pain, but it's still a fantastic looking figure. And somehow she does seem just a bit curvier than the previous BWs I've owned, even though it's obviously the same body.

Yeah I got mine from them yesterday as well. The hair on mine is a bit of a pain, but it's still a fantastic looking figure. And somehow she does seem just a bit curvier than the previous BWs I've owned, even though it's obviously the same body.

I think AoU Widow has the best body/suit, I think it’s the suit, but she looks more curvy in that outfit. Maybe the material of the suit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I think AoU Widow has the best body/suit, I think it’s the suit, but she looks more curvy in that outfit. Maybe the material of the suit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Agreed. The first Avengers one looked really curvy as well... but who knows how that material is holding on after all this time.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Mine is still perfectly fine, same as the day I opened the figure.
Still one of my favorites...

Mine is good. Very sight wear around the elbows of the suit from wrinkles, but that looks cool to me.

The suit is not as dark black as the CW, or most other black outfit characters I have. I want to say it was always like that but I'm not positive as it looks darker in most collection pix I see. Dino? Anybody else with A1 Widow?

The CW body looks skinnier than the A1, especially in the waist. And her rack looks better in the A1 suit. Always thought they used the same body, but it may just be the suit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"Will you go see Infinity War with me?"
01db2f1b123199dbb028c129369a2735.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Heya folks, is anyone here looking to sell this figure for a reasonable price? :)

Back