50% off Medicom Shock Troopers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice poses on those :D

Thanks!!

Are those the stand medi come with? they look cheapy.:monkey2

Yes, actually I like them better than SSC stands. I dunno they just have a cleaner look to them imo

perhaps try using the smaller clasp around the leg... you will have more posing options.

Those clasps frustrate the hell out of me.

I just use a clear elastic band around the waist and loop it around the clear post.....works for me and doesn't distract from the figure.

:D

Yeah, I actually like the clean look of the Medicom stands... but they are the least versatile of any company.

Eh - I just replace my Medi stands with some spare SSC SW stands. More uniformity in my collection and the Medi clones stand out even less.

Still need some weathering on the blaster though.

Well, put a hand grenade under your butt... :lol

That's great news, seriously. How long ago did you order?

I've also got my finger on the trigger for one of those 28 MR 501st helmets that just popped up over there.

Grabbed one as well. Waiting for shipping announcement.

Thank God for 50% off.

Ditto!
My first Medicom i can't hardly wait.
Don't get hooked, 'cause they usually cost a little more. :D
Time to start boycotting the $180 mark for Medicom figures SSC has set!
I think $130 is a reasonable price for Medicom figures. At least, that's what I'm willing to pay for them, considering the quality and the consequential issues. I'm holding my breath for the price SSC will ask for future HT releases... Most of them have already reached the $150 mark, and, as we know, while n° 1 on the 1/6 market today, they are not free of issues too...

When will we have reached the absolute price limit for 1/6 figures??? What IS the absolute price limit for 1/6 figures??? Let's do a poll! :D

Don't get hooked, 'cause they usually cost a little more. :D
Time to start boycotting the $180 mark for Medicom figures SSC has set!
I think $130 is a reasonable price for Medicom figures. At least, that's what I'm willing to pay for them, considering the quality and the consequential issues. I'm holding my breath for the price SSC will ask for future HT releases... Most of them have already reached the $150 mark, and, as we know, while n° 1 on the 1/6 market today, they are not free of issues too...

When will we have reached the absolute price limit for 1/6 figures??? What IS the absolute price limit for 1/6 figures??? Let's do a poll! :D

Hmmm...$125 is a bit much for most Medi figures IMHO as well. Although I did pay $150 shipped for my 501st just because I liked his paint scheme so much. $125+ In my opinion should have quality and detail at least on the level with Hot Toys, and Medicom's not near that yet.

I'm shocked. Really. I ordered this figure on Monday. Today, Friday it has already arrived! From the US to EU, in four days, and the shipping costs were also less then what I usually pay for SSC deliveries. Makes me wonder why I always have to wait three weeks at least when ordering from SSC...

The figure itself looks great, and it arrived in perfect condition (and so did the box). I had forgotten how stiff and hard to pose these Clone Troopers were though. Still, happy to have a fantastic looking figure, for 50% of the regular price, in such a short time. That's unbeatable. I'm a real happy customer!

Back