50% off Medicom Shock Troopers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Royal Guard = Weak as Hell. :( It's a helmet and a robe. How is it that it came in at $165? Unjustifiable, as far as I can tell.

But I've never so much as glimpsed a Medicom figure outside of the odd picture here and there.

I ordered that second Shock, btw. :rolleyes: I'm freakin' easy when it comes to sales.

rolleyes: I'm freakin' easy when it comes to sales.

LOL. Me too. I ordered it and I'm not a fan of Medicom. I was swayed by the knowledge its in scale.

Will be nice to get rid of my poorly painted Hasbro Shocktrooper custom. Those little lines are hard! LOL.

Yeah, the Medi Clones are nice and in-scale with your other SW 1/6 figures.

The blasters suck, though. Very cheap and toyish... especially when compared to the SSC Stormtrooper blaster.

Yeah, the Medi Clones are nice and in-scale with your other SW 1/6 figures.

The blasters suck, though. Very cheap and toyish... especially when compared to the SSC Stormtrooper blaster.

Would it be the same blaster as they carry in ANH? I've now got like 4 of those thanks to SS. Easy upgrade.

Would it be the same blaster as they carry in ANH? I've now got like 4 of those thanks to SS. Easy upgrade.

I believe they are different.

Stormtrooper is the E-11, clone one is the DC-15. They are pretty close though.

They look close enough that I think you could certainly get away with using the Sideshow ones.

review_medi501st_10.jpg

I haven't been able to compare them yet, but if memory serves me, I think that even the Hasbro ones are better.

Edit - Now I am going to have to go to storage and get one of my Hasbro clone blasters to do a comparison pic. If anyone can help me out on that, it would save me a lot of time.

Last edited:
Give it time ...

And meanwhile, let's hope for a sudden onslaught of SSC Clones. :banana Ordering two of these things really has me stoked.

Give it time ...

And meanwhile, let's hope for a sudden onslaught of SSC Clones. :banana Ordering two of these things really has me stoked.

Yeah, I missed ordering the EII clonetroopers. So if the go on clearance at SWS...I am going for like 5 of them. But look how long it took the Shocktroopers to go on sale.

Edit - Well wait now, it was only 5 months.

perhaps try using the smaller clasp around the leg... you will have more posing options.

Back