50% off Medicom Shock Troopers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well... for $86 shipped I really can't say no. He'll at least be cool looking next to Sidious :rock

Oh well... for $86 shipped I really can't say no. He'll at least be cool looking next to Sidious :rock

Exactly what I thought! Two would be better actually, but... Two Shock Troopers for Sidious, two Royal Guards for the Emperor (when we comes), two 501's for Sith Anakin, two Stormtroopers for Darth Vader... wew... Unless you're an army builder, then you have to get even more than two of each...

Put one in your cart, change the quantity to 99, and it will automatically adjust it to the amount in stock.

Artful! Thanks for the tip!

ditto!! Thanks for the heads up on the medi figure. It will be my first so I am looking foward to it! I guess that makes me a medicom virgin!:horror

oh well, I bit as well, it will be my first medicom also. I have a feeling once I get it though, it will open a whole can of worms and I will have to buy the other clones which are not 50% off! ahh!!

Me as well this is my first medicom.
Whats the difference between the medi and ss 12"?

In this case not a whole lot. They are scaled better than the other Medicom SW figs and you'll get great looking and very poseable figure. Hard to say what the SS version of a clone will be like as we're still awaiting the first ones in hand. But I guess SS will use ABS plastic which would be more rigid than the vinyl used by Medicom... although hard to say which is better.

Hey, got one as well. I missed out the first time they went up. Thanks for the heads up!

I missed out the first time around, but was able to grab one today! As of 8:30 pm PST, there's some still in stock!

I'm sorely tempted to get a second one. But I'd rather have the second one be a Sideshow Shocktrooper.

Anyone care to lay odds on whether we'll be seeing Sideshow make one of them?

I think we will; people love Clone variants and companies love to make $$$ off of molds. Win-win for everyone.

I bet SS will but at this price Medi's will be cheaper and there is no height issue with the Medi clones. Even if SS makes them I won't have any reason to get one.

Kind of the way I'm seeing it... unless of course if there is some kickass accessory that the SS excl comes with.

Tempted to get 1 more to go with mine. Decisions, decisions.

One thing's for sure, however... there is no way IN HELL I would be buying the Medicom Royal Guard for its $165 asking price. That will be easily available for less than $100 and probably closer to $80 at some point.

Tempted to get 1 more to go with mine. Decisions, decisions.

One thing's for sure, however... there is no way IN HELL I would be buying the Medicom Royal Guard for its $165 asking price. That will be easily available for less than $100 and probably closer to $80 at some point.

Destined to be in a future 50% off sale. :lol

Back