50% off Medicom Shock Troopers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already have 2. Want more. But I have the Yellow EII clones coming as well...I wonder if my wife is going to kill me.

And...sold out! :horror

Nice work guys...hope a few Freaks managed to get one :) I missed out on both recent Jango clearances, so this one was nice to grab. Thanks, Coco!!

Jawas have been busy. i noticed a few Shock Troopers popping up on ebay today... one seller has 4 available...

Finally a unbeatable price for a Medicom Trooper. Bravo SWS. That´s a step in te right direction. I wish it where a trend for future Medicom releases, or at least that more released pieces are sold for a sale price. To bad I missed this.

Finally a unbeatable price for a Medicom Trooper. Bravo SWS. That´s a step in te right direction. I wish it where a trend for future Medicom releases, or at least that more released pieces are sold for a sale price. To bad I missed this.

I'm in the same boat i should of went ahead and pulled the trigger while they were still available.
Now you've got these scalping dirtbags all over them ebaying em.

IMO- Scalpers=thieves. Buy something they don't want for themselves to deprive others of it only to sell it to them at a horribly inflated price. They add no value to the marketplace. They are unnecessary middlemen at best.

"They are unnecessary middlemen at best."

this is too lenient... anyone could form starwars.com... we don't need a middleman for this... karma is a b1tch however, i can't imagine living my life as a bottom feeder.

"They are unnecessary middlemen at best."

this is too lenient... anyone could form starwars.com... we don't need a middleman for this... karma is a b1tch however, i can't imagine living my life as a bottom feeder.

How about "vulture"?

vultures go after what others don't want... i am thinking more along the line of fleas.

When I checked immediately after this thread was first posted, they had 86 of these in stock. Then they sold out, and now they have 91? :confused:

I don't know if the scalpers will have much luck selling these at a high markup.

Back