3A: The Invincible Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, if it's anything like 3A's Real Steel stuff it's going to be epic (I haven't even seen Real Steel but was tempted by the main character from that film after seeing ClipperKing's review)

Looks awesome but how are they making the elbows and knees posable? Is it a rubber covering over the frame like Hot Toys Hulk's arms? I love the look but rubber arms and legs scare me.

:exactly::goodpost:

Awesome design.. but if its got 'rubber' components, I'm out. :panic:

It annoys Nova that the Ironman/Cinematic Universe has brought more fans to the genre, they're not worthy in his almighty opinion

Best just bow down now :bow

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
2356.gif

The feet and head kind of ruin it.
I'd be into it if he was pulling off a 80's or even 70's comic vibe.. but this doesn't look like anything.

Oh well.
I'm not a fan of most 3A things anyway.

just in case some haven't seen the question/answer piece on the £A blog -

Q: You are probably asked a lot…but what about Iron Man and when we might see it at Bamba?
A: Well first week of Feb is Bambastark week, or around then, but its REALLY CLOSE, there are four variants, Classic, Silver Centurian, Stark Industries Prototype and the Stealth! Prototype is 3AA only as a single, or available in the mega 4 pack display box edition.

At first I wasn't a fan of this, but now painted it looks a lot better. The light up feature looks good too

still not sure how I feel about these yet. but they definitely look a lot better painted up and weathered like that. I think my main issues are with the feet.

I still like the steampunk look of them and it's a neat alternate take. Also think they will display pretty nicely next to HT's stuff and contrast well. Not a big enough fan to pick one up, myself, but I'm looking forward to what they do with Doom and Ultron. Only unfortunate thing there is that we don't have a surplus of comics inspired versions of those characters available to us. An alternate take being the only 1:6 representation won't be as satisfying as maybe something like Iron Man, where we're spoiled for choice.

Back