3A: The Invincible Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The classic colors looks incredible! Still need to see a prototype before PO it because I think the photo is just the 3D model.
3A Takes on characters are always unique.

I wonder why the bottom stomach piece is black on the normal color and Centurion.

Feb 13th will see the release in our ongoing MARVEL line, I'm super excited about this line! Soon we can share Doctor Doom, Ultron, Spidey, Thor and Cap and more! I grew up in Perth Australia, reading Marvel, dreaming of drawing comics for them, so to be able to make our own versions of Marvel characters here at 3A is incredible. Now If only I could make the comics based on the toys, these designs are linked in my mind, a 3A secret war if you will!

The Prototype (3AA only) and Stealth Iron Man are exclusive to Bambaland. As a side note, the shipping version of Stealth Iron Man will have red eyes, not blue like the images show!

3A_Marvel_IronMan_Group_Ad_v002.jpg

3A_Marvel_IronMan_Stealth.jpg

3A_Marvel_IronMan_SilverCenturion.jpg

3A_Marvel_IronMan_StarkIndustriesPrototype.jpg

3A_Marvel_IronMan_Classic.jpg

I was pretty set on getting a standard version but not sure about that yellow/gold color...and none of the other colors do it for me either. Also, that rocket booster on the back :cuckoo:

Might be a pass for me afterall

These are pretty cool. The ankles appear to be articulated! The only things that really concern me are the quality of the rubber skin, the resiliency of it, and how well the rubber works with the articulation/range of motion.

still 50-50 on this. it's probably gonna take me to see some in hand shots and a review first before i ultimately decide on this.

still 50-50 on this. it's probably gonna take me to see some in hand shots and a review first before i ultimately decide on this.

By that time it will be all sold out! Haha. I'm on the fence as well. Plus u have no idea where to order anyways.

Back