3A: The Invincible Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 50-50 on this but seeing as i'm a big doom, ultron and spidey fan i'll have to pick up at least one IM to go with the rest. The one i'm leaning towards tot he most is the black/stealth one but we'll see.

I'm all in for the Regular Red and gold but the variants...meh. Still, it's really cool to have something this different and stylized actually being made. I hope I like the rest of the alternative looks for the other characters as much as I dig this. I think Doom and Ultron are naturals for Ashley's style but Spider-Man and Wolverine could go either way.

By that time it will be all sold out! Haha. I'm on the fence as well. Plus u have no idea where to order anyways.

yeah that may happen, but i'll just have to chance it. i really need to see this in hand and reviewed first. it's the feet that i can not seem to get over...just looks too exaggerated.

Yeah, AW tends to go with clown feet for the robots for some reason. You look at the WWR, Popbot and AK stuff, all the 'bots with legs have skis for feet.

I've never been into 3A cos I cannot really appreciate their style. That said, I'm slightly tempted now that they are going into the Marvel line but my gripe is that I've moved on to 1/4 statues. :/

Bad timing. I'd be in for Silver Centurion colorway, but I can't afford right now, even with my 3AA discount.

The weathering looks well done on those. Pretty cool figures I reckon. I like the baby blue one aesthetically, but red & gold is Iron Man, & with such a unique style, red & gold might help identify him as Iron Man better, for peeps who might not recognise him otherwise.

I kinda forgot to factor one of these in my spending for the month :slap

I guess I'll pre order from somewhere that doesn't take money right away. I wanted free shipping :gah:

I can't say I am impressed. I enjoyed WWR when I collected 3A but I cannot get into this release. Curious how other characters will appear...

Yeah - interested to see what the others in the line will look like. I am tempted to pull the pre - order on the multi pack or at least the red/gold classic version.

$220 plus shipping so you're looking at about $240-250 shipped or pretty much the same cost for HT Iron Men figures with the exception of Diecasts.

Back