3A: The Invincible Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's starting to grow on me. Something different finally, other than HT's accurate IM.

Will see the price point, and quality in the flesh before I break out my cheque book.

Looking forward to the release.

I'm actually digging this. It has an Iron Giant look to it. It's definitely a different spin on the character.

Depending on the price point, I'm in.

Looks awesome but how are they making the elbows and knees posable? Is it a rubber covering over the frame like Hot Toys Hulk's arms? I love the look but rubber arms and legs scare me.

Love it!
Can't wait…
Thought the had cancelled it. SO long without any updates…
Glad they didn't :yess:

Seeing Iron Giant more than Iron Man.

Robot.gif
575463_609674475728330_1549345619_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing Iron Giant more than Iron Man.

Robot.gif
575463_609674475728330_1549345619_n.jpg
While I wouldn't go that far, so what? Iron Giant is a beautiful design and Iron Man borrowing a bit from it is not so bad. I get if this isn't anyone's thing but why bother trying to ridicule it. Just move on if you don't like it.

well put. I do love the iron giant... and I do love this design!! it's all about Ashley Wood's imagination!!! if you buy into that, which I whole-heartedly do... then this is glorious!!!

While I wouldn't go that far, so what? Iron Giant is a beautiful design and Iron Man borrowing a bit from it is not so bad. I get if this isn't anyone's thing but why bother trying to ridicule it. Just move on if you don't like it.

I didn't ridicule it at all, I like the Iron Giant so save the lecture for someone else.

still not sure how I feel about this. on one hand I love that it's so unique. on the other hand I hate it that it doesn't really look like iron man. i'm sorta torn. I guess it'll come down to price and final color pics.

Maybe some comics based on 3A designs might be cool. I remember those Marvel MangaVerse comics from before. Maybe something like that, set in a unique 3A setting.

MangaVerse Spiderman

MangaVerse+Spiderman.jpg

Of course I'd like 1/6 figures with the normal Marvel designs, but since these don't seem to be it, then I think some 3A Marvel comics might help sell these designs a bit more. If anything, It's interesting to see what designs 3A might come up with for the orther characters.

Back