3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well a real hope would be is that if they dont get all the deposits in the u.s. they will open it internationally (should be already). Money is money ya' big dummies!

Perhaps appropriately enough, the way the RO and TLJ titles have been incorporated into the vintage-style "Star Wars" frame looks pretty wonky. Like they should have put "Last" above "Jedi" and "One" in a larger font below "Rogue" or something. The ROTJ and ESB Kenner logos worked well in terms of balanced/united graphic design.

I agree - it looks terrible. How does that get the okay with all the people they have on the design team?

There should be a double stripe around The Force Awakens, with the words stacked on top of each other like ESB, with the double stripe broken alongside “The”. Same with The Last Jedi. It’s right there in front of their faces. Geez.

Would love this, this is a dream come true. Until I found out I can't order it as I don't live in the US. Very silly move on Hasbro's part, as they probably would have doubled the backers by now.

I am so glad that the Sail Barge is being made but not allowing international collectors to purchase it is an absolute kick in the balls to every Star Wars fan who wanted one of these living outside of the US. Once again, Hasbro earns its REAL name, "Hasblo." If they don't end up with 5000 US orders or more (you just know a lot of people will end up cancelling), it won't be because of lack of interest or potential buyers. It will be because of Hasblo's "lack of vision."

T'was more of a tongue in cheek comment but thanks for the link anyway ;)

Did use the link on the product/project page to get in touch. not that i'm convinced it will have any effect beside the usual automated response. On the other hand, Jedi News, Jedi Temple Archives and other sites having the ear of Hasbro and pointing that obvious flaw in their plan to get that Barge done might be a lot more efficient.

Well a real hope would be is that if they dont get all the deposits in the u.s. they will open it internationally (should be already). Money is money ya' big dummies!

Would love this, this is a dream come true. Until I found out I can't order it as I don't live in the US. Very silly move on Hasbro's part, as they probably would have doubled the backers by now.

I am so glad that the Sail Barge is being made but not allowing international collectors to purchase it is an absolute kick in the balls to every Star Wars fan who wanted one of these living outside of the US. Once again, Hasbro earns its REAL name, "Hasblo." If they don't end up with 5000 US orders or more (you just know a lot of people will end up cancelling), it won't be because of lack of interest or potential buyers. It will be because of Hasblo's "lack of vision."

All you have to do is contact them, and tell your friends to contact them, and send an e-mail to Phillip (or Martin, who's also on here) at Rebelscum and places like Yoda's News and they'll put the issue up as a news story.

They WILL change it if enough people mention it, especially when U.S. fans realize that it may come up a few hundred or a thousand short and int'l fans is what will easily put it over the line - they'll press Hasbro as well.

Due to the peculiarities of what this is, there is no way hasbro is going to let it slide without international.

I'd also add that Anovos also didn't offer international shipping to the majority of overseas countries for their helmets/costumes, but ended up including pretty much all countries later (whether that was fan response or something else I have no idea.)

EDIT: one thing I do recall from the Castle Grayskull thing Mattel did is that the shipping even domestically was huge - $50 up to $200 incl tax. But that was mostly one huge piece, so maybe the barge can be broken up like Hasbro has done with other ships.

A few more TVC reveals. Nothing major.

E2261AV50_SW_PR_REY_ISLAND.jpg

E2814AS00_SW_PR_STORMTROOPER.jpg

E1649AS00_SW_PR_RANGE-TROOPER.jpg

I just want to know, should the Sail Barge miss the goal, if Hasbro will still release that Jabba figure.

All you have to do is contact them, and tell your friends to contact them, and send an e-mail to Phillip (or Martin, who's also on here) at Rebelscum and places like Yoda's News and they'll put the issue up as a news story.

They WILL change it if enough people mention it, especially when U.S. fans realize that it may come up a few hundred or a thousand short and int'l fans is what will easily put it over the line - they'll press Hasbro as well.

Due to the peculiarities of what this is, there is no way hasbro is going to let it slide without international.

I'd also add that Anovos also didn't offer international shipping to the majority of overseas countries for their helmets/costumes, but ended up including pretty much all countries later (whether that was fan response or something else I have no idea.)

EDIT: one thing I do recall from the Castle Grayskull thing Mattel did is that the shipping even domestically was huge - $50 up to $200 incl tax. But that was mostly one huge piece, so maybe the barge can be broken up like Hasbro has done with other ships.

I’ve done my bit for now. Messaged Philip at Rebelscum and hope he can get the word at that International fans deserve a shot a owning this thing too.

This is the first time in around ten years that I've had any interest in buying stuff at this scale; the idea of this actually existing is so awesome that I'd definitely be in, and of course, once I'm in for it I have to track down a couple of skiffs, plus all the figures from that scene to populate the barge; and while I doubt that I would get back into 3.75" in a completist way I would certainly enjoy completing this scene, and maybe anything else Haslab do that is amazing, say a new Death Star playset.

But my $499 is staying in my pocket plus however much all the other figures would cost plus the potential of having me as a customer for years down the line... BECAUSE I'M IN THE UK.

And it's not like the Star Wars movies have any connection with the UK or anything.

The Sail Barge is pretty awesome and if I was still buying 3 3/4 I would have been ecstatic and ordered it.

From TheToyInsider on Instagram.

V5hTf4s.png

zDitt4N.png

Are those really 3.75 figures? I never seen kylo at that scale with a fabric outfit. I never seen a 3.75 snoke.

I collected this scale for years but am no expert but I hated when they made the switch to that giant cut for articulation across the legs. Even when the character has on a robe that giant cut across the legs is added. Is anyone going to put these in sitting position? I am seriously considering switching to the 6 inch line.

Don’t switch 3.75 all the way. The legs for most of these have great articulation. These are all 3.75 plus a few new stormtroopers and figures for solo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just heard about the Sail Barge. I might have threw in a pre-order but international collectors, as often, can go **** themselves it would seem. :slap

Back