3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only really interested in the super articulated stuff. I'll have to see in person before thinking about diving back in to 3 3/4".

3.75" barge with Jabba!

CizWIMC.png

From mrstevie18 on Instagram:

This essentially is a pre-Order system. If we get 5000 people to back the barge and pre-Order it, we will be able to proceed and bring it to production. We need a minimum of 5000 backers by April 3rd to make this happen. Rest assured there is not a minimum quantity. If 5000 people pre-Order back it by 4/3 we make 5000. If 40,000 people back it, we make 40,000 of them. All details can be found at www.hasbro.com/haslab

I'll definitely get one if I can pull the funds together in time. $500 is a lot.

It's a shame we probably won't get a new TVC slave Leia to go with this.

Were the only 3.75 news the solo figures, aphra and yakface? Was hoping for more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps appropriately enough, the way the RO and TLJ titles have been incorporated into the vintage-style "Star Wars" frame looks pretty wonky. Like they should have put "Last" above "Jedi" and "One" in a larger font below "Rogue" or something. The ROTJ and ESB Kenner logos worked well in terms of balanced/united graphic design.

I would love to have this, my inner 10 year old would love this, that price though... :gah:

But it is a "limited edition" kind of thing though, a bit like what Matty did with the Castle Grayskull.

Would have been good at more like $400, but it's a truly enormous and very detailed set, far beyond any of the AT-AT releases.

I love how they've done the Kenner/Hasbro scale-down, but it still looks very accurate to the Barge design.

Would definitely get in for the Barge would overseas collectors be welcome. Alas, it seems Hasbro, N°1 global toy brand if i'm not mistaken, won't ship this outside the US. Somehow, they must have missed the memo about global economy. Can someone give them a call and brief them about that concept?

Damn that barge is insane. Price is too and at that price it should come with plenty of figures with maybe even a few exclusives. If.......big if this happens, hasbro would be wise to dust off the skiff moulds as well. Really this is the only scale a barge would be feasible and I'm sure hasbro would do it justice as they did with the bmf & bf at-at.

Last edited:
You get charged April 3rd 2018 if they get a minimum of 5,000 backers.

That isn't too bad. I just hopped on too. :rock

Though I feel like it won't get made, but I'm really hoping it does. 5,000 $530 orders is a lot to gather by April.

Last edited:
Would definitely get in for the Barge would overseas collectors be welcome. Alas, it seems Hasbro, N°1 global toy brand if i'm not mistaken, won't ship this outside the US. Somehow, they must have missed the memo about global economy. Can someone give them a call and brief them about that concept?

Call them and tell them - you want to buy it, but they don't ship internationally, so they should do a deal with a third party shipper to take care of international shipping.

And tell them the truth: that if they opened this up to international orders, the 5,000 slots would be filled within a few weeks.

https://www.hasbrolab.com/contact-us

It is truly bizarre that a niche item like this isn't open to international orders. Seems so obvious. What a misguided decision, and probably will be the sole reason it doesn't reach the 5,000.:slap

T'was more of a tongue in cheek comment but thanks for the link anyway ;)

Did use the link on the product/project page to get in touch. not that i'm convinced it will have any effect beside the usual automated response. On the other hand, Jedi News, Jedi Temple Archives and other sites having the ear of Hasbro and pointing that obvious flaw in their plan to get that Barge done might be a lot more efficient.

Back