'24' to return on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a lot of far-fetched plots in 24, but overall I enjoyed it. I would be up for more.

Count me in too! Awesome show and I'd prefer this over the proposed movie... more story telling time this way.

WOW! This is the best news, ever! Season 8 ended with such a cliffhanger. 24 deserves another run.

I have to watch 24 again. Who was left by the end? If memory serves they pretty much killed every likable supporting character that was ever on the show. It used to always make me nervous every year - 'please don't kill black Jack Bauer, please don't kill black Jack Bauer..........OK, right they killed him. Next! Please don't kill Buchanon, please don't kill Buchanon....Dammit they killed him too! Next...'' etc etc

I stopped caring when they killed Tony then they brought him back in a bull**** way for season 7. The show peaked in Season 5, though Season 3 is amazing.

I haven't seen seasons 2 or 3 since they first aired. I loaned my DVDs to a friend who then moved to Switzerland and I never got them back.

Seasons 3,5,6 are my favorites. 8 wasn't really exciting all too much to close out the show. More than glad if this gets back on! Hopefully it will yield another cool figure too. Enterbays sculpt is excellent but does look dated to me now.

**** yea! I'm such a hardcore 24 fan, I like to rewatch them at least once a year.

Hands down one of the best TV shows ever, it's truly a great experience to watch them all. Plus, Kiefer does such an amazing job as Jack Bauer.

Season 2, 5 and 7 are my favourite seasons!!! :clap :rock

I was following the movie pre-production quite closely but it's just been going downhill lately (especially with Tony Scott's death).

Anyways, classic moment for you all :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrnrBe38o_O[/ame]

I used to love the show. But it looks like they ran out of storylines a couple of seasons ago.

Actually the theatrical movie was never officially 'scrapped'. There were so many problems- the main problem was trying to find time for Kiefer to film it due to his commitment to Touch at the time. Furthermore, they rewrote the script to make it more dark and gritty. They were in talks with Tony Scott to direct it and make it a Man on Fire type film (broken man trying to redeem himself for his sins, etc.) Then Tony Scott tragically passed away... anyways, it's not dead yet but I'm loving the idea of a limited run new season as well :rock

Yes.

Yes.

I'm down for more 24. Kicking myself for never picking up that EB Bauer, but its $200 price tag was more than I could handle.

That was back when $200 was rare territory for EB or HT. Heh. Long time ago.

As far as I'm concerned, 24 is the best TV show ever made. Even its low points -- like Ssn 6 -- weren't all that low. I'm in for another season, no questions asked.

SnakeDoc

Yes.

Yes.

I'm down for more 24. Kicking myself for never picking up that EB Bauer, but its $200 price tag was more than I could handle.

That was back when $200 was rare territory for EB or HT. Heh. Long time ago.

As far as I'm concerned, 24 is the best TV show ever made. Even its low points -- like Ssn 6 -- weren't all that low. I'm in for another season, no questions asked.

I actually thought the last eight hours of Ssn 8 were among the best on the show ... up there with Man on Fire and Taken for the best revenge thrillers.

SnakeDoc

Back